The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
imdeafsowhat is Dylan, himself -- see below

Hello, I just wanna to say Hi, I'm a new member on this forum. I'm called Dylogic for several reasons and it has nothing to do with deaf youth even tho it's not established yet.

Dylogic = Dylan and Logic.

Dylan, yup, I'm Dylan from California, I'm sure few of you met me at Gallaudet, but then you need some facial reminder, don't you all?

Logic, of course, what else can explain things more rationally. But with Dylogic, things aren't ratoinal, instead, it's all irrational and confusing, but enjoyable as we engage discussion just about anything.

Until then.

EX-GALLAUDET STUDENT 2003-2004
AKA Hookah Carrier/Hookah Guy

what a day. Interesting day. Amazing day.

HOORAY, im done with students' finals. Wow, i did a good job to teach them and they mostly got A to C, believe it or not, ONLY 2 dudes got D, none of F. I did my job to educate them, [pat on my back] :]

umm.. second semester, here i come to educate till June.

HOORAY, im done with students' finals. Wow, i did a good job to teach them and they mostly got A to C, believe it or not, ONLY 2 dudes got D, none of F. I did my job to educate them, [pat on my back] :]

That's awesome! Have a beer! :beer:

Are you enjoying teaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back