The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the closest starbucks is in Sydney (3 hours drive!)

And yes, it is global business -- seattle HQ decided to close 600 stores worldwide including ALL stores in Canberra (my local)

600 stores is nothing compared to they have over 20,000+ stores worldwide.

true, as in such 600 stores closed, why? Whatever :roll:

when i first skimmed that i thought it said.. "how mind soggy Seattle is"

-do not read if you must eat- you were warned.

Brain sog is nasty. Postmortem blows or so called accidents to the brain/cranium in means of extracting matter often has that 'poshy' 'goshy' excrete material gooshing from it.

Sequioas, I am not sure, but economy is the reason they are affected.

-do not read if you must eat- you were warned.

Brain sog is nasty. Postmortem blows or so called accidents to the brain/cranium in means of extracting matter often has that 'poshy' 'goshy' excrete material gooshing from it.

which is called..... GRAY MATTER. most interesting, si?

Just earlier I checked to see if I get the university offer (placement) for Bachelor in Business Informatics and guess what? I got the offer!!! :D :dance:

Now am a freshman! :laugh2: it sounds weird, isn't it! I have waited for this day for many years!

Think I'll skip lunch today and hit the gym instead.

For getting cut or for weight loss?

If you're gonna do muscle workouts in some form (that is not cardio) you should eat some protein before the workout, because it will give what you intend to work out the energy, that's where also some of the muscle mass comes from.

If you wanna build blingblings like us guys, then you'll want to eat both a good time before and not too long after the the workout as well.

Not a meal I'm talking here. Just source for energy and muscle mass.

Just wake up recently and i still have bad day last sunday night i don't wanna talk abt it :P and i dunno what am i gonna do today since i m night off :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back