The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just bored to death.

I'm trying my best to "Spam" the boards with interesting info to get people posting. Maybe I should get a little deliberately hostile to spice things up?

I think maybe everyone is catching up on their lovelife because they've been neglecting it by spending way too much time on here. :giggle::giggle::naughty::laugh2::rofl2::drunk:

I'm trying my best to "Spam" the boards with interesting info to get people posting. Maybe I should get a little deliberately hostile to spice things up?

That will never work! :mad2:

I think maybe everyone is catching up on their lovelife because they've been neglecting it by spending way too much time on here. :giggle::giggle::naughty::laugh2::rofl2::drunk:

You're wrong! Your dog, Tasha is woofing in agreement with me. If you see ROxy looking at you right now, you'll know she's saying "naisho was right."

That will never work! :mad2:
It can and it will. evil naisho is a force to be reckoned with. As long as there is good, there is always evil. And guess what.. the thing about chaos is.. its fair. *Darth Vader heavy breathing*.

Yes, but it has been so quiet here today, my teeth are getting dull! :mad2:

You can't bite steel my steel shoes. You will get a mouthful of b0rked teeth. Next thing you know is, you'll have to get dentures for engaging in that attack.

You can't bite steel my steel shoes. You will get a mouthful of b0rked teeth. Next thing you know is, you'll have to get dentures for engaging in that attack.

Bottesini scoffs at your steel toed shoes. Plus you forgot my razor sharp tongue! :mad2:

Bottesini scoffs at your steel toed shoes. Plus you forgot my razor sharp tongue! :mad2:

I wear titanium alloy based sock meshings that guard my shins against any elevated projectile. Plus, what about that tongue? *Bapsssh* Lightsaber, in your favorite color, Red, is just dying for the party to start.

vader-lightsaber.gif

I wear titanium alloy based sock meshings that guard my shins against any elevated projectile. Plus, what about that tongue? *Bapsssh* Lightsaber, in your favorite color, Red, is just dying for the party to start.

vader-lightsaber.gif

Where is Obi Wan Kenobi when you need him?:Ohno: (Bottesini is now changing locations.)

Hey Jiro, did you know of a Korean band called H.O.T.? Stupid question, I'm sure you do know who they are.

Do you remember who Tony Ahn was?
He graduated from my high school.

I was like any other kp kid back then.
"han jee nah gee dah ryuh wah soh"
"Yo! I'm tony!"
"Life concept tic to the Op.T"
lol, I can't remember the lyrics to that song (OP. Takeover) for the life of me. Haven't heard it since high school.

Wow, it's on youtube: OP.T at 2:53+
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8TKUxdgkpE[/ame]

So, I guess even Jiro poofed. Who's alive and well now? *haughh* *pssssh* - deep vader breaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back