The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kinda disgusted when I went to my house, when I moved my chest drawers over to my room and I found myself in a messy house, which has been like that for two days and even my sister's not at home. They left it behind. :mad2:

I'm not sure I follow :scratch:

take a look at doctor's bill. see that price? now complain all you want. :cool2:

Oh yeah, I just got my bill for being in hospital last month :shock: I could have bought a really nice car! I'd be dead, but were it not for that ..

Sorry if my english is bit off tonight. I mean, I was moving stuff to my house from my parent's. I went there and end up finding the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and loungerooms in a mess and my sister along with the housemates, went away for the weekend, abandoning the house. :mad2: (does it make sense now)? They had a party at the previous night, (Friday, I think)

Sorry if my english is bit off tonight. I mean, I was moving stuff to my house from my parent's. I went there and end up finding the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and loungerooms in a mess and my sister along with the housemates, went away for the weekend, abandoning the house. :mad2: (does it make sense now)? They had a party at the previous night, (Friday, I think)

:mad2: talk about irresponsibility!

I know how to edit the signatures but how do you get the pictures in it? Another question how do ya'll keep up on what posts you've read and haven't read? I spend alot of time trying to find where I left off at..what page...etc.?

when the page first loads, at the top in the menu bar that says user cp, blogs, store FAQ etc etc on the right side theres one that says quick links. click that and then click mark forums read. then go back again and click todays posts (whenever you want to see if theres something new) and it should show the threads that have new posts on top. i think. :hmm:

thinking abt ask him for addy but i doubt he wud give me cuz i wud like to send him a valentine day card...

I know how to edit the signatures but how do you get the pictures in it? Another question how do ya'll keep up on what posts you've read and haven't read? I spend alot of time trying to find where I left off at..what page...etc.?

put the (IMG)http://thelinktothe/picture/here.jpg(/IMG) tag between the direct location to the picture. I have to state this in respect to other websites though, if you're going to borrow a picture from another site, at least let them know in terms of respect that you'll be using their bandwidth for a signature.

With that being said,
remove both the (IMG) to convert to ]IMG[
insertimage.gif
and ]/IMG[ (reverse the brackets)in the text box write the direct location to the picture and it'll create it for you.Or you can just click the
insertimage.gif
icon and put out the direct link to the picture.

As for checking up on new posts, use the New Posts option on the bar. It's between Calendar and Search. It will list any new posts since the last time you were logged on here.

This is the direct link to the New search option, so you can see for yourself:
http://www.alldeaf.com/search.php?do=getnew

thread_dot_hot_new.gif
A post where you have replied looks like this.
thread_new.gif
A post that is new where you haven't replied but haven't read either looks like this.

Another option is to do a search on your own username.

I woke up at around 10:30 AM...at least I got a good sleep. :)

*bonk seq back to sleep* now ur going to sleep more XD

yayay i posted to 1,000 (not my number of post but number of post in thread)

*bonk seq back to sleep* now ur going to sleep more XD

yayay i posted to 1,000 (not my number of post but number of post in thread)

I did 1000th. XD Ur on 1,001. ;) I'm not going to sleep more. <.<

put the (IMG)http://thelinktothe/picture/here.jpg(/IMG) tag between the direct location to the picture. I have to state this in respect to other websites though, if you're going to borrow a picture from another site, at least let them know in terms of respect that you'll be using their bandwidth for a signature.

With that being said,
remove both the (IMG) to convert to ]IMG[
insertimage.gif
and ]/IMG[ (reverse the brackets)in the text box write the direct location to the picture and it'll create it for you.Or you can just click the
insertimage.gif
icon and put out the direct link to the picture.

As for checking up on new posts, use the New Posts option on the bar. It's between Calendar and Search. It will list any new posts since the last time you were logged on here.

This is the direct link to the New search option, so you can see for yourself:
http://www.alldeaf.com/search.php?do=getnew

thread_dot_hot_new.gif
A post where you have replied looks like this.
thread_new.gif
A post that is new where you haven't replied but haven't read either looks like this.

Another option is to do a search on your own username.

For better explaination -- use this

Code:
[img] insert link here [/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back