The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
was AD down for a while? I was having a severe AD withdrawal :mad2:

It must have been I could not get in.

was AD down for a while? I was having a severe AD withdrawal :mad2:

:lol: You weren't the only one! :lol:

Nothing like waking up and having a cup of coffee to check AD and find it not working.

AHHH!!!! :run:

I'm supposed to snowboard today with friend but we're mulling on it cuz the temp's so god-forbidden cold. It's currently -5 deg and will reach 20 deg high. Go or not????

Same here! I was like WTF? LOL! So I am eating some yogurt. MMM!
:lol: You weren't the only one! :lol:

Nothing like waking up and having a cup of coffee to check AD and find it not working.

AHHH!!!! :run:

Death of my relative a few hours ago. :(

Just woke up *yawns* Too cold here, -8 and getting MORE and MORE snow here. Argh!

I'm supposed to snowboard today with friend but we're mulling on it cuz the temp's so god-forbidden cold. It's currently -5 deg and will reach 20 deg high. Go or not????

Even if it reaches 20 degrees--remember that it will be much colder when you are going down the hill.....

That's what we need--a frozen Jiro! :lol:

Even if it reaches 20 degrees--remember that it will be much colder when you are going down the hill.....

That's what we need--a frozen Jiro! :lol:

yup that's what I thought so. we just canceled for today. Looks like my alternative plan is to go to NY Motorcycle Show

At least he'll have his :cool2: to protect him. :P

unfortunately we've had some delays. our water pipes are frozen. my underpaid workers refused to come into work. :mad2:

WhisperHorse, Jiro, Pepsi and Byrdie714, thanks. My aunt is in peace and no more pain. :grouphug:

unfortunately we've had some delays. our water pipes are frozen. my underpaid workers refused to come into work. :mad2:

I am curious, what can you do with frozen water pipes? Do you pour hot water on it to thaw it out? Where I am, we never get snow and ice here so thats new to me.

I am curious, what can you do with frozen water pipes? Do you pour hot water on it to thaw it out? Where I am, we never get snow and ice here so thats new to me.

good question. it's a tricky one because you can cause it to crack when doing that but I don't know for sure. I was thinking of using a mini-blowtorch to warm the pipe. what about electric heater fan??? :dunno:

beside... i thought your water pipe's frozen?? where you gonna get hot water? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back