The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is an adult, and this is my loss.

Stop being a dyck, imdeafsowhat

Never mind what I said about going to Colorado to visit Gabi.

Im offically single, I guess I will never find a bbw of my dreams. I've been looking for a woman to be with for at least 8 years. I feel so worthless.

Im offically single, I guess I will never find a bbw of my dreams. I've been looking for a woman to be with for at least 8 years. I feel so worthless.

Give it time buddy. I'm sure you will be hearing from someone soon enough.

You shouldn't feel worthless because you know you can own up to it. Please, don't put yourself down more than you already are. If a girl comes along, She will find you when you don't at least expect it. :)

Hang in there.

Snakes like guinea pigs....

Besides guinea pigs are quite tasty especially if one skins them and cook them over an open fire.

The meat of the guinea pig isn't as heavy as some other mammals.

You siad that to get under my skin, didn't you?

I'm sorry. You failed.

Oh yes....thanks for the nice reminder, Secretblend.

EPIC FAIL!

hi everyone,

just thought i'd share some good news.

yesterday i saw my doctor who gave me another wrist splint to wear on my right hand. i've been wearing it for 24 hours and it's really helping the pain. it no longer hurts to type with my right hand. :D

Give it time buddy. I'm sure you will be hearing from someone soon enough.

Thanks...I hope. :)

whoa... that was quick.... I mean just a couple hours ago - you were happy and delighted about flying down there. and now it's off? sorry to hear, man. life's a'bitching... let us meet Jack Daniels tonite
friday.gif

That sounds good. :P

You shouldn't feel worthless because you know you can own up to it. Please, don't put yourself down more than you already are. If a girl comes along, She will find you when you don't at least expect it. :)

Hang in there.

I'm hanging on the doorknob. ;)

I would like for it to warm up. I woke up to frickin' -17 this morning.

At least by Monday it is predicted to be a BALMY 33 degrees. I sincerely hope this will be one of the rare moments the weatherman is right.

I would like for it to warm up. I woke up to frickin' -17 this morning.

At least by Monday it is predicted to be a BALMY 33 degrees. I sincerely hope this will be one of the rare moments the weatherman is right.

You would be really sad if you lived in International Falls!:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back