The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
you speak of truth :mad2: and beside - my boss left for home few hours ago. makes you wonder why I didn't ditch out too. I think I was just having too much fun wasting my time on AD :mad2:

Deaf Standard Time.

Looks like I'll have to take subway ALL the way up to 175th Street starting past 0th street. and then take a shuttle across the George Washington Bridge and then walk home.. freezing my ass off (but at least I'm not freezing my ass off in Hudson River so I shouldn't bitch, right?) :mad2:

Right. Man, was I about to flame you for that one! :giggle: Later.

I work in downtown NYC. I'm just several blocks away from Hudson River. I should go home now to watch it all from my home. The accident is around 48th street. I'll have to take alternative route to go home because Port Authority (major bus terminal) is 42nd Street. I was just told that some roads are closed for emergency effort. CLICK HERE

Looks like I'll have to take subway ALL the way up to 175th Street starting past 0th street. and then take a shuttle across the George Washington Bridge and then walk home.. freezing my ass off (but at least I'm not freezing my ass off in Hudson River so I shouldn't bitch, right?) :mad2:

cya! I will keep you posted! I just heard several sirens rushing past by.

dayum!! I dont think my brother doesn't deal with out there. he's a NYPD. :cool2:

Chinchillas and Wolves. AYE I'M AN ODD ONE, but nevertheless, I am indeed a pirate doing whatever I want. I also am doing what is required to live in this world. :\

Chinchillas? Aren't they rats with bushy tails?

So you raise them to feed to the wolves?

Chinchillas are very valuable animals..I thought most people bred them for pets or for their pelts. But then again, what do i know? I only raised guinea pigs. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back