The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the source from the google news.

Hmm, only when I succeed. Right now I'm too sexy to be shown on AD.

I saw his myspace picture. it's exactly as what he claims.

teenwolf560.jpg

oh no. i just checked cnn.com :(

don't worry. Nobody died (i think). the plane made contact with water at gradual angle. I'm just worried because it's extremely freezing right now. you have like 7 minutes to survive in Hudson River at this temperature right now.

Survivors are in water with life vests right now. I'm going home now.

Everyone's not hurt in the crash, fortunately.

don't worry. Nobody died (i think). the plane made contact with water at gradual angle. I'm just worried because it's extremely freezing right now. you have like 7 minutes to survive in Hudson River at this temperature right now.

yes they are fine now. WHEW thanks for your concerned.. I didnt know you are working too. cool.

Knew it.

An excuse to go home.

No, imdeafsowhat is just being an fucking idiot

yes they are fine now. WHEW thanks for your concerned.. I didnt know you are working too. cool.

I work in downtown NYC. I'm just several blocks away from Hudson River. I should go home now to watch it all from my home. The accident is around 48th street. I'll have to take alternative route to go home because Port Authority (major bus terminal) is 42nd Street. I was just told that some roads are closed for emergency effort. CLICK HERE

Looks like I'll have to take subway ALL the way up to 175th Street starting past 0th street. and then take a shuttle across the George Washington Bridge and then walk home.. freezing my ass off (but at least I'm not freezing my ass off in Hudson River so I shouldn't bitch, right?) :mad2:

cya! I will keep you posted! I just heard several sirens rushing past by.

Knew it.

An excuse to go home.

you speak of truth :mad2: and beside - my boss left for home few hours ago. makes you wonder why I didn't ditch out too. I think I was just having too much fun wasting my time on AD :mad2:

Besides its time for Jiro to go home--afterall it is 4:30pm EST

My work hour is 10am - 6pm but I usually arrive around 11-12 and leave around 5. i hate it when i'm late :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back