The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. what brand? you should get multi-function!

Dunno yet, It depends on what they have in stock and how much they are. I am hoping to get a multifunction if possible. It would all depend on price but one thing for sure, I want a color printer!

welcome to American workforce... you're feeling what million of workers are feeling every single day for many years. and so am I. It's quite depressing.... but hey.... don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses.... it's guarantee to brighten up your day. :cool2:

and about your family and friends... I don't know what happened but well they're doing same - work home sleep and repeat that step everyday until you retire/die. We're just plain damn tired to do anything else. Perhaps try to make an effort to make a plan with them for weekend?

How much do y0ou charge for the Limited Edition Sunglasses?

How much do y0ou charge for the Limited Edition Sunglasses?

3 installments of $19.99. 30-days refund policy. sometimes I give away for free. :cool2:

I don't know what to say. I guess that feeling of being alive was not brought back with the rest of me. I don't feel like myself. I feel like I have to struggle to keep my mind on task and working. It's a challenge to do simple mental tasks. I guess I feel like I'm becoming absent-minded and illogical. Worse, I sense that everybody is noticing that, and they think I'm not aware enough to notice that they're all ignoring me. I'm not talking about AD since I haven't been posting enough to be noticed lately, but I'm talking about my real life, my family. Maybe since I can't formulate answers to participate in conversations, I'm boring to talk to.

And then I wonder, maybe I wasn't brought back after all. Maybe I'm still dead. Maybe I'm a ghost. Not that I honestly believe in such things.

I can understand your feelings. I have been through the same thing years ago, took me a long time to work it out and get on. It's called Depression, I know it sounds like a bad word and a shameful thing but really is not, there are a lot of forms of depression, some can be subtle, some silent, some that you don't think is really depression but that's what it is.
The best thing to do is to find someone to talk to... try to sit down and tell a family member/friend how you are feeling and also it doesn't hurt to see a professional too! Talking on forum also helps too but the best thing is to have someone face to face in real life.

Well, giving out free or in instalments of $19.99 feels like the glasses would break in pieces within 6 months period. Mine has a better and stronger frames where it can withstand any forces including Jiro's powerful punch of anger ...and agony.

:laugh2:

oh yes, we'll see what he has to say ;)

Then visit the ATM at night times. It's more visible that way.

Or wear your sunglasses! :P

For me, I usually stand at ATM after I'm done for about 10 minutes, JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T FORGET ANYTHING.

Uh huh, Yeah sure as if it was THAT strong enough to be visible. :P

10 minutes? Oh right, Sure - Either you're just draining your mind out or doing whatever it is to make sure you didn't forget anything either. :P

Well, giving out free or in instalments of $19.99 feels like the glasses would break in pieces within 6 months period. Mine has a better and stronger frames where it can withstand any forces including Jiro's powerful punch of anger ...and agony.

:laugh2:

well I only give out free to those who are worthy of it. I use the installments of $19.99 policy because I understand the hardship of this bad economy. we're all suffering and I know they want mine so... :cool2:

oh btw - the Army and Secret Service uses my product as well. It's been tested and proven. :cool2:

well I only give out free to those who are worthy of it. I use the installments of $19.99 policy because I understand the hardship of this bad economy. we're all suffering and I know they want mine so... :cool2:

oh btw - the Army and Secret Service uses my product as well. It's been tested and proven. :cool2:

got a pix?

I don't prove that until a pix and paperwork is shown :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back