The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Nathan!

I m not in shit mood since this monring :roll: and am watch Football OSU (ohio state uvin) agianst Texas 30 min left before 8pm GOGO BUCK!

I hope that Buckeye would beat Texas. I will watch it on tv soon.

I just cannot wait for SPRING to come...yep I am sooooooooooo ready for SPRING! :giggle:

HAPPY BDAY TO ME YAYAYAY i am 19 now WHOOOOOOOOOO :)

Yeaaaaaa! I hate cold and snow! ICK!!!

Spring, everything are new and begun a new life! I love to see flowers blooming and trees blooming as well. So beautiful. :)
me too... me too...

:zzz: I was in bed very late last night --- 2am. And I am just in work now.

Man, Today for some reason I was being absent-minded.

This morning before I headed out to work, I stopped by the ATM to get some cash for the day. I got the cash and went on to drive to work.

After work, I had planned on going to the hospital to make a stop to visit one of my friend who works with me. She just had gave birth to her son this morning. Before I went to the hospital, I went in a store to browse around to see if I could get a small gift for her and the baby. So, After I browsed around for some couple minutes, I found the gift I wanted to get for her.

When I was at the cash register, I was about to purchase the gift with my debit card. At that moment, I realized I didn't have my debit card on me. And then, it dawned on me that the last time I used the debit card was this morning at the ATM. Luckily, I had some cash on me to purchase the gift.

So, I went to the bank to retrieve the debit card. Thankfully, it was not lost or stolen. The bank had it in hold the whole day. Whew!

I had to laugh at myself because I took the cash from the machine but not the card, haha. Yeah, Sometime I can be a klutz! :lol:

This morning before I headed out to work, I stopped by the ATM to get some cash for the day. I got the cash and went on to drive to work.

After work, I had planned on going to the hospital to make a stop to visit one of my friend who works with me. She just had gave birth to her son this morning. Before I went to the hospital, I went in a store to browse around to see if I could get a small gift for her and the baby. So, After I browsed around for some couple minutes, I found the gift I wanted to get for her.

When I was at the cash register, I was about to purchase the gift with my debit card. At that moment, I realized I didn't have my debit card on me. And then, it dawned on me that the last time I used the debit card was this morning at the ATM. Luckily, I had some cash on me to purchase the gift.

So, I went to the bank to retrieve the debit card. Thankfully, it was not lost or stolen. The bank had it in hold the whole day. Whew!

I had to laugh at myself because I took the cash from the machine but not the card, haha. Yeah, Sometime I can be a klutz! :lol:

Whoa! Close call! I am glad you noticed and got it back. Call it good karma?
Just be safe and monitor your account for the next few days or week.. Someone could've written down the numbers + back ID numbers and put it back in. Just play safe.

Just be safe and monitor your account for the next few days or week.. Someone could've written down the numbers + back ID numbers and put it back in. Just play safe.

Playing it safe is a good idea but when I left my card in the feeder of the ATM for long period of time, the ATM will take it in and won't give it back in the public so I had to ask the staff to retrieve it.

Yes, The bank has been notified of it as well. They noted that they will be monitoring it too. I also will be monitoring it just to play it safe too. :)

:zzz: I was in bed very late last night --- 2am. And I am just in work now.

What happened to late night bedding? You may play game in your new Wii overnight. Ha Ha

whew! good! I had a same scare. I was in Atlantic City (the only gambling city in NJ) and I was shopping around. When I was about to pay for stuff, my CC wasn't in my wallet and I was confused. Checked all of my pockets.. had to conclude that I lost it somewhere while walking around. I simply txt'ed my mom and she had it canceled immediately and the CC reissued me a new card in a couple days.

oh yea - I had to use another CC to buy a new pair of shoes :laugh2: Sometimes it's good to have a couple of CC.... sometimes not if you're debt-prone. :cool2:

What happened to late night bedding? You may play game in your new Wii overnight. Ha Ha

Yeah a little bit but I wasn't that tired so I watched a movie on the family TV (laptop hooked up - movie from the laptop)

whew! good! I had a same scare. I was in Atlantic City (the only gambling city in NJ) and I was shopping around. When I was about to pay for stuff, my CC wasn't in my wallet and I was confused. Checked all of my pockets.. had to conclude that I lost it somewhere while walking around. I simply txt'ed my mom and she had it canceled immediately and the CC reissued me a new card in a couple days.

oh yea - I had to use another CC to buy a new pair of shoes :laugh2: Sometimes it's good to have a couple of CC.... sometimes not if you're debt-prone. :cool2:

Oh man, That had to be a hassle waiting for another CC to come in but at least you got another CC handy. :)

I kept kicking myself in the head for forgetting the card in the ATM. Normally, I always get the card out after retrieving the cash but this morning, apparently, I was not on my best.

When I went to the bank to retrieve my debit card - They had to ask for my driver's license and they also made me sign a release paper to retrieve the debit card.

Oh man, That had to be a hassle waiting for another CC to come in but at least you got another CC handy. :)

I kept kicking myself in the head for forgetting the card in the ATM. Normally, I always get the card out after retrieving the cash but this morning, apparently, I was not on my best.

When I went to the bank to retrieve my debit card - They had to ask for my driver's license and they also made me sign a release paper to retrieve the debit card.

you know - ATM machine makes obnoxiously LOUD beeping noise if you did not remove card and/or cash. They should install flasher as well!! c'mon - just 1 bright LED... it's like $1. :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back