The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at home at the moment since I was told to go home. Explained as that my access to the building and my PC has expired and I have signed the contract to have the access restored as my old contract expired last friday -- will be fine by tomorrow at the least.

Anyway, I have the furstrations to install the rechargable batteries into my wii console :mad2:

Wow! there is a lot of members turn 22 today :shock:

Jake,I'm glad you had a safe trip home :)

Thinking about to go to the Book Store to buying more books, I started to love reading the books now. I own A LOT books :D

Thinking about to go to the Book Store to buying more books, I started to love reading the books now. I own A LOT books :D

why not library? and what do you do with the books you finished?

why not library? and what do you do with the books you finished?

Good question there. I will read them again also, want to saving them because I do have a niece who loves to read ALL THE TIME plus I want my daughter to read also so why not to saving them? ;)

Good question there. I will read them again also, want to saving them because I do have a niece who loves to read ALL THE TIME plus I want my daughter to read also so why not to saving them? ;)

ah I see I see. :cool2:

Jiro-

Yeah, I know that I'm crazy for keeping books. That's who I am since I love to keeping movies, DVD Season of TV Shows and Books. ;)

Jiro-

Yeah, I know that I'm crazy for keeping books. That's who I am since I love to keeping movies, DVD Season of TV Shows and Books. ;)

just don't get killed by stacks of books :cool2:

A lot of my walls are filled with bookcases as I like to keep books and so does my husband.

If it was not that I now do a lot of research on the internet I think there would be more.

I m not in shit mood since this monring :roll: and am watch Football OSU (ohio state uvin) agianst Texas 30 min left before 8pm GOGO BUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back