The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know - ATM machine makes obnoxiously LOUD beeping noise if you did not remove card and/or cash. They should install flasher as well!! c'mon - just 1 bright LED... it's like $1. :mad2:

I think alot of them do! I've seen them with flashing LED under where the card goes. I even have seen machines that takes checks without having to use envelopes. I thought that was neat!

you know - ATM machine makes obnoxiously LOUD beeping noise if you did not remove card and/or cash. They should install flasher as well!! c'mon - just 1 bright LED... it's like $1. :mad2:

I think alot of them do! I've seen them with flashing LED under where the card goes. I even have seen machines that takes checks without having to use envelopes. I thought that was neat!

Yep, Some of them have LED on it that has it flashing. The problem is, The flashing LED is not BRIGHT enough to have it visible. It's more like a dim flashing tone either in reddish or greenish color. That's what I see though.

Also, I've even seen some ATM that sells Postal Stamps which I thought was nice too! :)

Yep, Some of them have LED on it that has it flashing. The problem is, The flashing LED is not BRIGHT enough to have it visible. It's more like a dim flashing tone either in reddish or greenish color. That's what I see though.

Also, I've even seen some ATM that sells Postal Stamps which I thought was nice too! :)

Then visit the ATM at night times. It's more visible that way.

Or wear your sunglasses! :P

For me, I usually stand at ATM after I'm done for about 10 minutes, JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T FORGET ANYTHING.

oh yes that was a cool feature but problem is - the check must have the dollar amounts in specific location. My rebate check was not in standard check format so it didn't accept it. :mad2:

oh yes that was a cool feature but problem is - the check must have the dollar amounts in specific location. My rebate check was not in standard check format so it didn't accept it. :mad2:

Not the one I used, I just put in the amount using the keypad and then put check in where it takes it and it took it.

Not the one I used, I just put in the amount using the keypad and then put check in where it takes it and it took it.

sweet. mine doesn't do that. stupid machine :mad2:

Yea, I never seen one like that before. Must be a very new machine.

it is. it scans your check and deposit it right away to your account. old way is to enclose the check into envelope and insert it into atm.... and you'll get your amount within couple days.

it is. it scans your check and deposit it right away to your account. old way is to enclose the check into envelope and insert it into atm.... and you'll get your amount within couple days.

No, it doesn't scan it in as far as I know. You use card and it knows who you are and then punch in the amount so it'll know how much to put in my account. After that, you put the check in this slot and I guess it just stacks it in place inside so it can be processed later by person.

I don't know what to say. I guess that feeling of being alive was not brought back with the rest of me. I don't feel like myself. I feel like I have to struggle to keep my mind on task and working. It's a challenge to do simple mental tasks. I guess I feel like I'm becoming absent-minded and illogical. Worse, I sense that everybody is noticing that, and they think I'm not aware enough to notice that they're all ignoring me. I'm not talking about AD since I haven't been posting enough to be noticed lately, but I'm talking about my real life, my family. Maybe since I can't formulate answers to participate in conversations, I'm boring to talk to.

And then I wonder, maybe I wasn't brought back after all. Maybe I'm still dead. Maybe I'm a ghost. Not that I honestly believe in such things.

I don't know what to say. I guess that feeling of being alive was not brought back with the rest of me. I don't feel like myself. I feel like I have to struggle to keep my mind on task and working. It's a challenge to do simple mental tasks. I guess I feel like I'm becoming absent-minded and illogical. Worse, I sense that everybody is noticing that, and they think I'm not aware enough to notice that they're all ignoring me. I'm not talking about AD since I haven't been posting enough to be noticed lately, but I'm talking about my real life, my family. Maybe since I can't formulate answers to participate in conversations, I'm boring to talk to.

I understand where you're coming from. I often feel the same.

Sooo tired... :( want to sleep a little more but my daughter isnt ready for napping yet.

And then I wonder, maybe I wasn't brought back after all. Maybe I'm still dead. Maybe I'm a ghost. Not that I honestly believe in such things.

welcome to American workforce... you're feeling what million of workers are feeling every single day for many years. and so am I. It's quite depressing.... but hey.... don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses.... it's guarantee to brighten up your day. :cool2:

and about your family and friends... I don't know what happened but well they're doing same - work home sleep and repeat that step everyday until you retire/die. We're just plain damn tired to do anything else. Perhaps try to make an effort to make a plan with them for weekend?

Hi
I am dead worried. Just been back from the doctor and she told me to go to a cardiologist because I am short of breath when I am doing the stairs or simply walking 10m. And she told me there is a possibility of an arythmia. So I am dead worried.

Last edited:

Cotard Delusion But only if you honestly believe it.

but hey.... don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses.... it's guarantee to brighten up your day. :cool2:

Has the economy gotten so very bad that you're forced to hawk your cheap shades on AD? :lol:

:spam:

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back