The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell is Jiro?

What s hell for fun sunglasses for Jiro and JClarke. what is better brand name of sunglasses??

When are you going to unviel the new glasses, Jiro? I unvieled mine, in the previous page (page 12)

When are you going to unviel the new glasses, Jiro? I unvieled mine, in the previous page (page 12)

soon. this damn comp (Windows Server 2003) is not compatible with Photoshop. I'm too dumb to use GIMP. I might have to transfer file to my laptop. :mad2:

The new Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses - completed with free new thin thermo-insulated hood (a new design based on old Jiro's Hancock Edition)

sunglasses.jpg

Cotard Delusion But only if you honestly believe it.

Haha, no, I don't honestly believe I'm dead! I just feel invisible. And I don't believe I'm actually physically invisible either! :giggle:

Well, I suppose I have plenty of valid reasons to be depressed, but being saved from death certainly shouldn't be one of them. :hmm: Maybe the fact that I (almost) died because of something that's outside of my control has made me feel vulnerable.

What am I doing? I should be listening to all of you! I'm specifically disqualified from self-diagnosing a mental/psychological condition. I'll take your collective advice. I'll think about how I'm gonna approach this for a while, then I'll talk to somebody. Maybe it's worth seeking professional help. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow, a follow-up regarding my hospitalisation. Maybe I'll tell her what I'm feeling. Maybe what I'm not feeling as well.

I don't wanna be committed to a mental institution. Can you imagine me trying to act sane trapped in a room without my ponies and without internet access? But then I also don't want to live the rest of my life feeling useless, like a drain on society. I know I paid into social security while I was working, and now I'm only drawing from the funds I put into it, but somehow that doesn't make me feel any better about myself. But I certainly don't wanna be dead either. I must choose my words carefully. My GP is not a psychological expert. :hmm: Oh dear, she might refer me to one! :shock:

I don't wanna be committed to a mental institution.

no. nobody can forcibly commit you to mental institution unless you posed a danger to yourself and/or to others with involvement of police officers. If you FEEL you need to check yourself into mental institution... then by all means do it... and you can check out anytime you want.

beside.... i don't think there's no need for mental institution. you sounds like you could use a good insightful talk with a qualified person regularly.

The new Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses - completed with free new thin thermo-insulated hood (a new design based on old Jiro's Hancock Edition)

sunglasses.jpg

This.....is....fucking....hilarious...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

mints,

you can't be committed to a psychiatric facility unless you're actively suicidal or hallucinating, so i wouldn't worry about that.

by the way, being referred to a psychologist or therapist might not be a bad idea. it might help you to talk about your feelings.

i've been in therapy for the past year and a half to deal with my bipolar and most recently, my new diagnosis of ptsd. i've found therapy to be extremely helpful in allowing me to deal with both conditions in a realistic manner.

Haha, no, I don't honestly believe I'm dead! I just feel invisible. And I don't believe I'm actually physically invisible either! :giggle:

Well, I suppose I have plenty of valid reasons to be depressed, but being saved from death certainly shouldn't be one of them. :hmm: Maybe the fact that I (almost) died because of something that's outside of my control has made me feel vulnerable.

What am I doing? I should be listening to all of you! I'm specifically disqualified from self-diagnosing a mental/psychological condition. I'll take your collective advice. I'll think about how I'm gonna approach this for a while, then I'll talk to somebody. Maybe it's worth seeking professional help. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow, a follow-up regarding my hospitalisation. Maybe I'll tell her what I'm feeling. Maybe what I'm not feeling as well.

I don't wanna be committed to a mental institution. Can you imagine me trying to act sane trapped in a room without my ponies and without internet access? But then I also don't want to live the rest of my life feeling useless, like a drain on society. I know I paid into social security while I was working, and now I'm only drawing from the funds I put into it, but somehow that doesn't make me feel any better about myself. But I certainly don't wanna be dead either. I must choose my words carefully. My GP is not a psychological expert. :hmm: Oh dear, she might refer me to one! :shock:

It won't hurt to talk to a professional. You have had a lot to deal with in a short time.

Plus, I promise to say one insane thing to make you laugh each time you visit us here.

Tell your GP and get a referral to talk.

Did your hearing keep on returning, or was is just a one day wonder?

sunglasses.jpg

I liked the goggle look more!

It won't hurt to talk to a professional. You have had a lot to deal with in a short time.

Plus, I promise to say one insane thing to make you laugh each time you visit us here.

Tell your GP and get a referral to talk.

Did your hearing keep on returning, or was is just a one day wonder?

Well, it isn't all that great, but it's infinite compared to what I had. I put my hearing aids back in, and with my 105dB headphones, I can listen to music! And that includes the one song I wanted to hear :) I don't know if it's gonna last, but I'm keeping both "lives" active just in case.

There's one time of day that I'm virtually guaranteed to feel perfect! When I first roll out of bed, I go to the kitchen and make myself a cup of hot cocoa. Since Christmas morning, I've put a candy cane in it and let it dissolve in the chocolate. I'm in heaven with every sip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back