The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that she is in *LOVE* with Darren Hayes. :)

Maybe not in love with him (he's married to Richard remember??) but I do love his music and voice. Im probably his biggest fan south of the Mason-Dixon line, lol.

No one around here has ever heard of him and I'm like COME ON! He was the singer for the group Savage Garden way back in the 90s, you DO know him, you just forgot! LOL.

I would love to meet him someday - I would just melt into a puddle I think if he shook my hand, lol.

it sure is nice not to be insulted around here for my musical tastes! :giggle:

it sure is nice not to be insulted around here for my musical tastes! :giggle:

groovey! now i can sing my favorite song!!

dont tell my heart
my achey breaky heart
i just dont think he'd understand
and if you tell my heart
my achey breaky heart
he might blow up and kill this man!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dixie - You are one of my new friends for life then! LOL from your list here's the ones I like:
Savage Garden, Nelly, Hanson, Dido, Seal, Creed, Linkin Park, Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls, Miranda Lambert, Beethoven, Karsh Kale

oh and one for my list I wish I'd added is Natasha Bedingfield. Oh and Kenny Chesney, Josh Groban, Jose Feliciano :)

dont tell my heart
my achey breaky heart
and if you tell my heart
my achey breaky heart

geez you would!! OMG:giggle:

dont tell my heart
my achey breaky heart
and if you tell my heart
my achey breaky heart

well...at least it's not neil diamond. :laugh2:

Ohhh we have some in common. Here's some of mine: Cradle of Filth, Manson, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, O-zone, In Extremo, Therion, Fall Out Boy, Dropkick Murpheys, Flogging Molly, Selah, Cascada, dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Styx, Roxette, Eric Church, Dido, Inkubus Sukubis, Little Big Town, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Seal, The James Gang, Billy Joel, Belinda Carlisle, Enigma, Gaelic Storm, Lonestar, Live, Cher, Eva Cassidy, The Cranberries, Miriam Stockley

And sooo many more that I won't mention lol

alisteal,

i've only heard a handful of the musicians you mentioned -- mainly those from the 70s and 80s.

some of my favorite musicians/artists include rocky burnette, journey, foreigner, queen, men at work, expose, the bangles, blondie, styx, supertramp, heart, duran duran, madonna, prince (his old material from the 70s and 80s), rick springfield, abba, raydio, ray parker jr., roger and zapp, michael jackson (again his old material from the 70s and 80s) and air supply.

I was gonna do that to everybody's lists, but there are too many, lol! I put bold tags around ones I forgot to mention :) Like you, I really only like the earlier Michael Jackson songs.

I may just be the only adult Tabitha St. Germain fan :giggle: but she has a beautiful voice and a lot of personality :)

Yes, I also have Jouney on my playlist as well. My parents think Im nuts.

i do happen to like some neil diamond especially "song sung blue" and "cracklin' rosie."

I just returned home from visiting my friend in Bellingham which is about a hour and half drive from here. :)

Ok people 10 pm the 'baby' is asleep. The oldest is watching Naruto and trying to go to bed, me and DH are in bed watching Cops and I'm playing around online :) I'll be up till about 1 am prolly

I out did my self tonight. I fixed pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner. And it's ALL for me :D. The kids end up wasting things like this. Cooking it when they aren't here just means I get to enjoy it more and more of it :D

cool, lori! what kinds of things do you make for your children? do you allow them to eat whatever they want or choose what they want to eat for a given meal? my mother always used to make me eat everything that was on my plate and if i didn't, i had to sit at the table until i did. :giggle: of course, there were times where she was in a good mood and asked me what i wanted to eat (particularly for lunch) or she would treat me to a tall mug of hot cocoa with marshmallows along with my dinner.

:ty: jiro. i'm not into anime, so it's no wonder i didn't know what naruto was. :giggle:

LOL I didn't used to be into these boy type anime, but my husband loves them and they have really grown on me! :giggle: One of my tattoos is Naruto inspired even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back