The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I out did my self tonight. I fixed pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner. And it's ALL for me :D. The kids end up wasting things like this. Cooking it when they aren't here just means I get to enjoy it more and more of it :D

I'm just having leftover homemade chicken noodle soup from last night.....

Can I come over to eat? :lol:

I out did my self tonight. I fixed pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner. And it's ALL for me :D. The kids end up wasting things like this. Cooking it when they aren't here just means I get to enjoy it more and more of it :D

oh yea and you didnt share!! even though someone suggested going ahead and cooking it!! :P

It was soo good though :D

and no I normally don't ask my boys what they want for dinner (lunch yes) and I do expect them to eat what I cook. And if they don't clean their plates they get nothing else the rest of the night

It was soo good though :D

and no I normally don't ask my boys what they want for dinner (lunch yes) and I do expect them to eat what I cook. And if they don't clean their plates they get nothing else the rest of the night

moooooooooooooomy! i want mac and cheese for dinner!!! and donuts and chocolate milk too!!!

Of course I do know what it is they eat better and tend to fix that when I don't feel like fighting with them to eat their dinner.

Hell NO you aren't getting donuts and chocolate milk..are you crazy??!!!???

depends on who you ask! :naughty:

I must be tired..I had to go back and reread what I wrote so I can answer what you wrote..Hehehe

I tell that to my kids all the time..And hopefully for their sake they've never asked me that afterwards..hehehe

I must be tired..I had to go back and reread what I wrote so I can answer what you wrote..Hehehe

I tell that to my kids all the time..And hopefully for their sake they've never asked me that afterwards..hehehe

go take a nap!

Man, I'm tired. I spent most of today doing homework. On a Saturday. It's all I've been doing the past month. Thank goodness my class is over in 4 weeks. I hate this!

And .. with how much homework I've had lately (plus work and classes) I have not been on here as much or been able to post as much) .. I have become disappointed in the direction this AD forum has taken over the past few months with a few posters monopolizing all the threads and running out some posters from posting here any longer .. JMO. It's part of the reason I've posted less in addition to the reasons I stated in the beginning of my paragraph. If this can't feel like a deaf forum anymore then what am I doing here?

i'm getting better at leaving threads that annoy or irritate me. this has been a challenge of mine for a very long time, but it's getting easier the more often i do it.

If this can't feel like a deaf forum anymore then what am I doing here?

ummm to help newbie HoH people like myself feel welcome and get the lay of the land?!?!

ummm to help newbie HoH people like myself feel welcome and get the lay of the land?!?!

good point! :)

this isn't just a "deaf" forum. it's also designed for those of us who are hoh, deafblind or terps as well. hence, the name alldeaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back