The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The version we're watching came out in 2006. It's animated but seems pretty good. We bought it last year but it scared my daughter so we've not watched it till now

Oh, sorry. Probably should get accounts in your name only.

Betrayal by family sucks. :(

yeah but i told her, i do better at money than she is, that why i was richer than she was. taking care of it in right way.

Last edited:
Ive spent most of the day at home just loafing around. Im considering to take my DD and I to the movies just to have someting to do, but not sure. It will depend a lot on her mood. She has not had a nap today. She wanted to go to Wal-Mart with her grandparents but she threw a hissy fit earlier in the day and that got the Wal-Mart trip taken away.

Ive spent most of the day at home just loafing around. Im considering to take my DD and I to the movies just to have someting to do, but not sure. It will depend a lot on her mood. She has not had a nap today. She wanted to go to Wal-Mart with her grandparents but she threw a hissy fit earlier in the day and that got the Wal-Mart trip taken away.

well, i been housecleaning, been upset that i am broke, my mother overdrawn couple account.

well, i been housecleaning, been upset that i am broke, my mother overdrawn couple account.

EEEK!

Sounds to me like you need to play the mother role for a bit and remove your mothers name from the accound permanently and that it is high time she learn how to manage money. Her children shouldn't have to bail her out constantly.

If her expenses exceed what she can earn then she needs to cut back or get a second job.

I would also get in contact with a financial counselor that can help teach your mother how to better manage her money and still live comfortably. One place I would start is at your bank. Many banks now offer these services.

EEEK!

Sounds to me like you need to play the mother role for a bit and remove your mothers name from the accound permanently and that it is high time she learn how to manage money. Her children shouldn't have to bail her out constantly.

If her expenses exceed what she can earn then she needs to cut back or get a second job.

I would also get in contact with a financial counselor that can help teach your mother how to better manage her money and still live comfortably. One place I would start is at your bank. Many banks now offer these services.

Yeah that what i told her, but i have to work though. lost alot money in almost 2 months. we did went to bank, good thing i have different bank with account with alot of money on it but i have to pay the bills for rent and so forth.

LOL I'm odd I listen to some new stuff, 80s stuff, 70s, 60s, stuff from Japan, Moldavia, Iceland, Germany, ext. I have very eclectic tastes LOL.

Right no we're eating lunch and watching Monster House here in my house. I've decided I'll just narrate my day to you all LOL

Your musical style sounds a lot like mine, although the titles most likely differ. I like a total mix of almost all kinds, but I generally don't like any age of country or rap. I like ABBA, Daft Punk, P!nk, Dope, Sugar Ray, Aha, Mandy Moore, The Fray, Poison, Green Day, Tabitha St. Germain, Aimee Mann, Bon Jovi, the Killers, Rob Thomas, Babyface, Queen, Creed, Evanescence, Kelly Chen, Anna Nordell, Deaf Leopard (no contribution to my hearing loss), Edwin McCain, Cartel (shhh!), A*Teens, Evan & Jeron, and Wham! And probably a list at least that long that I can't think of. A lot of this shows when I was in high school and college, when I could only listen to it if it was on the radio.

mints,

i also love the a*teens. i have all of their cd's and if truth be told, those are the only cd's i own that consist of today's modern music.

mints,

i also love the a*teens. i have all of their cd's and if truth be told, those are the only cd's i own that consist of today's modern music.

Haha, who could possibly ban you with such positive musical influence?

Off topic: I'm sitting here chain-sucking menthol cough drops :giggle:

Well how nice. I found out today from my brother that my crazy mother has run off to California for a week. Really nice that I wasn't told about this. I swear that woman is a freaking teenager.

I do not like that woman. At all. At all. She's a horrid selfish cow.

In other news I just got done practicing my calligraphy

Your musical style sounds a lot like mine, although the titles most likely differ. I like a total mix of almost all kinds, but I generally don't like any age of country or rap. I like ABBA, Daft Punk, P!nk, Dope, Sugar Ray, Aha, Mandy Moore, The Fray, Poison, Green Day, Tabitha St. Germain, Aimee Mann, Bon Jovi, the Killers, Rob Thomas, Babyface, Queen, Creed, Evanescence, Kelly Chen, Anna Nordell, Deaf Leopard (no contribution to my hearing loss), Edwin McCain, Cartel (shhh!), A*Teens, Evan & Jeron, and Wham! And probably a list at least that long that I can't think of. A lot of this shows when I was in high school and college, when I could only listen to it if it was on the radio.

Ohhh we have some in common. Here's some of mine: Cradle of Filth, Manson, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, O-zone, In Extremo, Therion, Fall Out Boy, Dropkick Murpheys, Flogging Molly, Selah, Cascada, dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Styx, Roxette, Eric Church, Dido, Inkubus Sukubis, Little Big Town, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Seal, The James Gang, Billy Joel, Belinda Carlisle, Enigma, Gaelic Storm, Lonestar, Live, Cher, Eva Cassidy, The Cranberries, Miriam Stockley

And sooo many more that I won't mention lol

alisteal,

i've only heard a handful of the musicians you mentioned -- mainly those from the 70s and 80s.

some of my favorite musicians/artists include rocky burnette, journey, foreigner, queen, men at work, expose, the bangles, blondie, styx, supertramp, heart, duran duran, madonna, prince (his old material from the 70s and 80s), rick springfield, abba, raydio, ray parker jr., roger and zapp, michael jackson (again his old material from the 70s and 80s) and air supply.

Haha, who could possibly ban you with such positive musical influence?

Off topic: I'm sitting here chain-sucking menthol cough drops :giggle:

:laugh2:

it's funny how i hit upon the a*teens. i was listening to a cd on amazon.com and before i knew it, one link led to another. eventually i came across the a*teens' cd's and really liked what i heard.

Well how nice. I found out today from my brother that my crazy mother has run off to California for a week. Really nice that I wasn't told about this. I swear that woman is a freaking teenager.

I do not like that woman. At all. At all. She's a horrid selfish cow.

In other news I just got done practicing my calligraphy

Ohhh we have some in common. Here's some of mine: Cradle of Filth, Manson, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, O-zone, In Extremo, Therion, Fall Out Boy, Dropkick Murpheys, Flogging Molly, Selah, Cascada, dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Styx, Roxette, Eric Church, Dido, Inkubus Sukubis, Little Big Town, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Seal, The James Gang, Billy Joel, Belinda Carlisle, Enigma, Gaelic Storm, Lonestar, Live, Cher, Eva Cassidy, The Cranberries, Miriam Stockley

And sooo many more that I won't mention lol

Im a firm believer that if you share something common in your playlists youve likely found a friend for life and possibly a soul mate.

Here are my tastes:
Darren Hayes, Savage Garden, St. Etienne, Kanye West, TLC, Nelly, Hanson, Dido, Bjork, Seal, Creeed, Linkin Park, The Killers, Pink, Gary Allan, DJ Tiesto, Justin Timberlake, PAul Oakenfold, Maroon 5, The Verve, Weezer, Cold Play, Dave Matthews Band, All Saints, Ice Cube, Goo Goo Dolls, Aerosmith, Alanis Morsette, Katy Perry, Burial, Marilyn Manson, Miranda Lambert, Beethoven, Karsh Kale, and a whole bunch more that I cant think of now but will list later.

I love the 80's music too..journey, foreigner, queen, the bangles, madonna, air supply, colby coliet, tasha beddingfield and some others I'm sure I'm missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back