The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to log off of ad now because it hurts to type. i'll check back again later if i feel like it.

oh lordy! pop some vicodin!

Coconut cream? What's that?

It's cream whipped from coconut milk. My sister knows how to do it. I think it has to be condensed in order to whip up into cream, but it's the best and whitest cream ever! Once you taste it, you can't go back.

It's cream whipped from coconut milk. My sister knows how to do it. I think it has to be condensed in order to whip up into cream, but it's the best and whitest cream ever! Once you taste it, you can't go back.

Get the recipe if you can because I am curious to try it. :)

I've some new goofs to join in for AD's pleasure. Here's a few of em:

nflashburger.gif

Flash chowing burgers

nflashwmelon.gif

Flash chowing a melon

nmrt.gif

Mr. T showin' da foo whats up

npalin.gif

Palin raisin' the roof

nchuckgood.gif

Chuck approving your view

Flash eating the burger is kind of scary!

He is pretty hungry. Let him serve as a reminder for when people have been on here too long and forgot to eat.

I forgot where I've seen this before, but it was worthy enough:
nlawnmower.gif

My oldest is FINALLY asleep. We ended up reading 3 books, then I gave her a bath and now she's out like a light.

I'm playing with my tablet on my psp now

Okay, she said she buys it in a can and whips it up. I asked her what it's called, and she said, "Um."

Okay, she says it comes in a blue frozen can .. I think we're getting somewhere...

Would it bother anyone if I share about the headstone we ordered for our daughter? I'm really proud of it and think it's going to be beautiful. But some people I've shared it with get upset even though I'm very happy about it and excited

She's not taking me seriously. She just went to bed. I'll try to remember to ask her again tomorrow.

Would it bother anyone if I share about the headstone we ordered for our daughter? I'm really proud of it and think it's going to be beautiful. But some people I've shared it with get upset even though I'm very happy about it and excited

I shared my story about my daughter's murder.

If it helps you--go for it. :)

Well first a bit about her name. We had her middle names Paikea Rhyder chosen first. After the Maori legend of Paikea the whale rider. So we wanted something to do with the ocean. While I was in the hospital my husband snuck in a pirated version of the Pirate Movie and that's where we first hear the name Calypso.

So we're getting a jet black polished granite stone, 2 ft tall, 2 ft wide, with a 3ft wide base. It's going to have this hand etched on it
flyingdutchman.jpg

This is the wording and layout
layout.jpg

and the 4 line quote is actually word lyrics that I sang to her in the hospital that's called Heart of the Ocean. We'll also cover the garden part of her grave with landscaping stones that are Caribbean coloured

I think it's going to look breathtaking and I'm so excited to see it finished

It's really beautiful and very touching. I love her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back