The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its worse than Pepto-Bismol in my opinion.

Well as long as your not doing the Pepto-Bismol dance, I guess I have nothing to worry about ! :lol:

UGH! They took a good fun dance and made it instantly lame!

Not your hair Alisteal - just that pink square and Pepto-Bismol is what's bad.

Hey, I like pink :) I actually scare people with how much I like pink .. but I don't like that orange-looking colour of pink, and I like my pink really light, like mixing strawberry-flavoured Junkett Danish Desert with a lot of coconut cream. Mmmmmmmmmm, makes me hungry :giggle:

ok good! :) That means I'll share my hair when it's all finished and pretty! I think it will look pretty nice

pink is a colour.

This is pink:
pink.png

She probably can't see that ;) :giggle:

Hey, I think my Danish desert and coconut cream describes the concept of pink to any blind person! At least, that's what pink is in my mind.

Good evening people! All kids are gone and I'm going to spend the weekend doing laundry and relaxing..I wouldn't do laudry but the boys' closet is empty so I'm going to do that and then relax!

man, i can't believe how tired i am. i'm going to go back to bed after checking out a few threads.

You probably had a busy day today. I hope you have a good sleep tonight!
:hug:

actually, today was quiet. i have a dull headache too -- probably because of sleeping 2 extra hours this morning. i'm going to go back to bed in a little while and if i can't sleep tonight, i'll take my higher prn dosage of trazodone.

i know pink is a color. i've just never seen it before because i was born totally blind.

If you like strawberries and coconut cream, you can taste it! Unfortunately, many people are allergic to strawberries. I'm glad I'm not one of them :)

actually, today was quiet. i have a dull headache too -- probably because of sleeping 2 extra hours this morning. i'm going to go back to bed in a little while and if i can't sleep tonight, i'll take my higher prn dosage of trazodone.

Sorry to hear that you have a bad headache. Well, I hope you feel better. Sleep tight!

If you like strawberries and coconut cream, you can taste it! Unfortunately, many people are allergic to strawberries. I'm glad I'm not one of them :)

Me, too. I am glad I am not of them. I love to eat strawberries with ice cream, or with some cereal or with yogurt, etc. :D

now you're talking! i LOVE strawberries and coconut cream! :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back