The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they're around his neck? LOL well, okay, I'm no expert by any means :giggle:

No expert here either, but I know a tutu type dress when I see one!

The pony is wearing medieval womans pointed headgear also. :)

Oh yes! I'd like to know the name of that cap. Anyone familiar with the medieval terminology?

+1 to my vocab would be nice.

I donno the name of the cap, but I think I saw a cartoon drawing of Scheherazade wearing it :hmm:

What a pretty pony!!!!! Looks kind of like your avatar Mint!! My husband is dying his hair white and for some reason I keep picturing him looking like

david-bowie-as-jareth-the-goblin-king-in-labyrinth1.jpg

LOL!! Wishful thinking I think!

OMG David Bowie from Labyrinth! That's quite a stretch although the mascara probably wouldn't be a bad touch to the white hair, LOL.

LOL I love the Labyrinth! I have it on DVD. I think it's still my fave movies besides the Goonies

I dont have Labyrinth or the Goonies on DVD but I have seen both of them multiple times. Classics.

The Goonies has been on TV a lot lately. I caught it last weekend on TNT

I didn't I was up to my eyeballs in a paper for Composition. This weekend I will be up to my eyeballs in Algebra as we have our first test on Tuesday.

I dont have Labyrinth or the Goonies on DVD but I have seen both of them multiple times. Classics.

The Goonies has been on TV a lot lately. I caught it last weekend on TNT

I just saw the Goonie house!!! Looks awesome. Whoever is living there right now is taking good care of it but there is a sign in their yard asking people not to bother them.

I just saw the Goonie house!!! Looks awesome. Whoever is living there right now is taking good care of it but there is a sign in their yard asking people not to bother them.

I wasn't aware that it's in Washington. cool! :cool2:

It's a pic of a real white pony with his mane and tail dyed pink, with pink gear on and a pink ruffley dress thingie. :hmm: Does that make sense?

i have no idea what pink is, but the rest of your description makes sense. :ty:

pink is a colour.

This is pink:
pink.png

Yes, its worse than Pepto-Bismol in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back