The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, lori. i'm doing well today. sorry to hear about your headache.

hey ALL!! How is everyone today? Besides the massive headache I have I'm doing pretty good. As of 9:33am I am a divorced woman :D. Our divorce was finalized this morning. It's time to party..Oh wait I have a headache and kids..maybe tomorrow

and remarried at 9:33pm tonight?!?! ROFL!:laugh2:

i'm going to log off of ad in 15 minutes because my trazodone is starting to kick in and i'm beginning to feel tired. i'll come back and let you know when i'm ready to call it a night.

i'm going to log off of ad in 15 minutes because my trazodone is starting to kick in and i'm beginning to feel tired. i'll come back and let you know when i'm ready to call it a night.

hear again! your back! welcome back. again!

Advil (as in Ibuprofen)? You said Avail, and I'm not taking Avail. I just read a website where like 20 random people posted pretending they knew what they were talking about, and 19 of them believed Advil/Ibuprofen does not affect the liver, but Tylenol does. Person #20 believed the opposite. I guess I'll go with the majority until I can gouge more info out of my doctors. What about Naproxin/Aleve? I can only use OTC for pain now because my doctors think an 8 on the pain scale is considered minor aches and pains. Either that or they think I'm seeking drugs.

By the way, the he/she stuff .. my family doctor/general practitioner is she, my gastrointerologist, audiologist, and all my other doctors are he. ;)

Sorry, I misspelled. I meant to say Advil. I apologize!
Naproxin? You mean Naproxen. Naproxen and Aleve just like Advil.
Yes, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor (and a psychiatrist, also) about this. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back