The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
mod is not supposed to fight with the member. all the mod has to do is state the rules and reasons repeatedly and then terminate the discussion if that member doesn't get it. simple as that. :cool2:

your behavior and your handling of this hostile situation is being judged by other mods. that's the way to get more mod privilege like ban.

actually it was in chat but member in on nations. but that true. He was merely verbally attack me for 6months.

actually it was in chat but member in on nations. but that true. He was merely verbally attack me for 6months.

why wasn't he punished by other mod with privilege?

why wasn't he punished by other mod with privilege?

because he been careful what he says on nations but on chat, he been talkin like 12 years old, thinkin he get what he wants. I was so mad at him, i told him i aint giving him what he want.

because he been careful what he says on nations but on chat, he been talkin like 12 years old, thinkin he get what he wants. I was so mad at him, i told him i aint giving him what he want.

but you're the mod. the other mods won't listen to you to ban him?

but you're the mod. the other mods won't listen to you to ban him?

there only 3 mods, but admins was busy. So nothing we can do but warn them that all. We leave messages to Admin, it may take 1 to 2 days until they responded it.

there only 3 mods, but admins was busy. So nothing we can do but warn them that all. We leave messages to Admin, it may take 1 to 2 days until they responded it.

hmmmm ok

i did something utterly weird that take my mind off of something.:wave::lol:

lol did you masturbate? thats what i do when i want to get my mind off something.

hehe i am good. it's probably because i think about sex every .5 seconds.

hehe i am good. it's probably because i think about sex every .5 seconds.

man that alot, i barely have time, babysitting most of time, and on here as well. at least guys think differently than women does, yes?

I dunno, lol, it probably depends on the person. My last boyfriend didn't think about sex very much =O

Oh that's right, female anatomy! Lolz. I like a good old fashioned prostate massage :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back