The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I hate to do this but it's 1:20 my time and I've gotta get into bed..after I take two kids upstairs to there beds. I hope everyone a good night and a good day..Chat up later..

He's in Pre K and for what I've noticed with his work and pictures she really isn't making him do it correctly. She says he had a good day. I am scared, terrified..almost getting those same feelings back when we got the results from his first set of test. I don't want his hearing to get worse. But if it does we are learning ASL to communicate with

I am no expert in HH and child development, but I would however say that he DOES need that eventual back up of ASL if anything were to ever happen to his hearing. It's better to be prepared like you are doing now, than get devastated once it happens. Here's to chris chugging along though. I know that kid's got spunk. Night ma'am, we can always talk about it later.

omg he is sexxxyyyy
would you like to go for a ride with him?

lori,

did you say that you had a counseling appointment? if so, could you tell me how it went when you're back online tomorrow? thanks.

yes I will..it wasn't the actual appointment it was what I went through to reschedule my appointment..Thanks guys I'll chat tomorrow.

i'm going to bed myself everyone. the trazodone and vicodin are really starting to do a number on me. talk to you all again tomorrow (or tonight if i can't sleep).

i woke up this morning and both of my hands were stiff. they still feel that way, but now that the vicodin is beginning to take affect, i'm starting to feel better.

society's_child, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

i woke up this morning and both of my hands were stiff. they still feel that way, but now that the vicodin is beginning to take affect, i'm starting to feel better.

society's_child, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

My mother has a cold so I suspect that she is the one who gave it to me. Thanks mom! :doh:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you made me spank it! ROFL ROFL!!! I love you.

well I love you too but not like that. you know - the Budweiser love or something. btw - your signature = LOL "yiiii giddy giddy! yiiiiiii giddy giddy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back