The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored but these brownies are AWSOME..nice little pick me up. I'm doing great for now..

i'm starting to get tired. i think it's due to the combo of trazodone (my sleep med) and vicodin.

I'm almost done..my threads arent being answered and everything else ends up in a fit so it's quite boring..

yea but I would think some way maybe we can make a new calming thread that is interesting..but I don't have idea or I would have came up with one on my own. I don't maybe I shouldn't be on here tonight with drama...

whats going on?
I just got back from chem lab, ate dinner, and responded to that health forum thing.

Seems like another slow night.

What threads of yours are coming out with drama Lori?

none of mine are coming out of drama..

I just posted about my divorce and my son's hearing test..maybe i posted inthe wrong place and they got over looked

Who knows..oh well

none of mine are coming out of drama..

I just posted about my divorce and my son's hearing test..maybe i posted inthe wrong place and they got over looked

Who knows..oh well

:-o where??

ahhhhlalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalallalalala

Hey Shawn, this guy wants to be your friend.
20qkvg3.jpg

Chris had a hearing tests done today. His school wanted an update copy even though we had one in August. In Aug he had mild-moderate hearing loss. Now it's more moderate. Just thought I would let everyone know

How is he doing in school so far though? Is he able to get through on the daily course without difficulties? Man.. I remember my childhood. I went from around 10% loss in my right up till 6th grade, it dropped to around 25% loss, then after JR high it was around 35%, and high school it went to about 50-60%.

I hope the same doesn't happen for chris, or are you okay with it and just going to brace for it if it does?

How is he doing in school so far though? Is he able to get through on the daily course without difficulties? Man.. I remember my childhood. I went from around 10% loss in my right up till 6th grade, it dropped to around 25% loss, then after JR high it was around 35%, and high school it went to about 50-60%.

I hope the same doesn't happen for chris, or are you okay with it and just going to brace for it if it does?

He's in Pre K and for what I've noticed with his work and pictures she really isn't making him do it correctly. She says he had a good day. I am scared, terrified..almost getting those same feelings back when we got the results from his first set of test. I don't want his hearing to get worse. But if it does we are learning ASL to communicate with

yea but I would think some way maybe we can make a new calming thread that is interesting..but I don't have idea or I would have came up with one on my own. I don't maybe I shouldn't be on here tonight with drama...

i've noticed all of the drama tonight too -- especially under the health forum. i'm doing everything i can not to rapid cycle (by the way, if people don't want to hear the words "rapid cycle," put me on ignore). don't get me wrong. i don't expect anyone to treat me with kid gloves because of my rapid cycling. i'm just stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back