The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

good news! i saw my doctor earlier and asked about being given vicodin to help with my cts pain. she agreed, so i took my first dose about an hour ago and to my surprise, it's helping! <very, very happy>

Glad you are feeling better. When are you going to get surgery on it?

Glad you are feeling better. When are you going to get surgery on it?

thanks, babyblue. i have an appointment to see my neurologist on the 5th. hopefully we can schedule surgery sometime this month or next.

Says who?

I have never known moving to be fun!

:shock:

Well moving day is this friday! My sweetie is taking everything to our new house and I will be staying behind on the coast until they find someone to replace us.

In the meantime--he has to leave on Wednesday for Spokane for a 3rd interview.....

UGH! I'll just be glad when everything is said and done and that we are living in our new house!

Just finished working out..I jsut want to lose this f*******king weight but it is not happening! I eat small..work out on a regular basis...ugh! I am just frustrated!

Good luck with the moving, Byrdie!

Good luck with your surgery, HA!

:ty: shel! i'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how it goes! i will need physical therapy for several weeks afterward, but from what my physical therapist told me, surgery should really make a difference in my pain. :)

Just finished working out..I jsut want to lose this f*******king weight but it is not happening! I eat small..work out on a regular basis...ugh! I am just frustrated!

How long have you been working out as well as dieting?

Well moving day is this friday! My sweetie is taking everything to our new house and I will be staying behind on the coast until they find someone to replace us.

In the meantime--he has to leave on Wednesday for Spokane for a 3rd interview.....

UGH! I'll just be glad when everything is said and done and that we are living in our new house!

Hopefully they can find someone to replace you and your sweetie soon. Hopefully quickly. or maybe wait a while so your sweetie can get everything settled :giggle:

Nothing like being settled in a new place! Exciting yes! The process not so fun.

At least it forces you to go through your things to keep or to toss.

Hopefully they can find someone to replace you and your sweetie soon. Hopefully quickly. or maybe wait a while so your sweetie can get everything settled :giggle:

Nothing like being settled in a new place! Exciting yes! The process not so fun.

At least it forces you to go through your things to keep or to toss.

Believe it or not...the only thing we toss were clothes that we have not worn in two years.

Everything else--we keep.

How long have you been working out as well as dieting?

I dont "diet"..I eat in moderation and have been eating like that since 1992 after 2 years of trying different diets that didnt work for me.

I have been working out for a year now.

I used to put in 10 to 15 hours a week at the gym and got a top-notch body even after having my first baby ('98 to 2003)...gosh, u could see every muscle in my body...

since starting two full time jobs (40 hours each totaling 80 hours a week) for two years and then having a baby, I ballooned up...I have been trying to get back to my old routine but it was so much easier to put in that much time at the gym when I had money, time, and less obligations...youth didnt hurt also!

Dammit! I hate getting older! LOL!

In order for me to get back in that shape, I have to put in serious time into exercising but it is hard with my job and kids...The most I can put in is either an hour or 90 mins a day 4 to 5 times a week.

I dont "diet"..I eat in moderation and have been eating like that since 1992 after 2 years of trying different diets that didnt work for me.

I have been working out for a year now.

I used to put in 10 to 15 hours a week at the gym and got a top-notch body even after having my first baby ('98 to 2003)...gosh, u could see every muscle in my body...

since starting two full time jobs (40 hours each totaling 80 hours a week) for two years and then having a baby, I ballooned up...I have been trying to get back to my old routine but it was so much easier to put in that much time at the gym when I had money, time, and less obligations...youth didnt hurt also!

Dammit! I hate getting older! LOL!

In order for me to get back in that shape, I have to put in serious time into exercising but it is hard with my job and kids...The most I can put in is either an hour or 90 mins a day 4 to 5 times a week.

Maybe it's that metabolism?

I am nervous about my quiz on mental disorders of childhood and infancy tomorrow.

it is very hard for your body to shift into burning mode because you're constantly stressed out and I'm assuming you have a very irregular cycle. That does cause your body to go into "saving mode" (meaning - it stores everything into fat).

Maybe it's that metabolism?

That's what I am beginning to suspect...if that's the case, I am gonna grieve for a long time for the loss of my high metabolism! :(

I am incorporating wieghtlifting in my workout sessions cuz the more muscle I have, the higher my metabolism gets...more calories burned..I will give it one more year...and if doesnt work, I will see a dr and maybe a dietican. I refuse to accept being this heavy..hurts my feet and ankles..I like to jog...I miss it.

it is very hard for your body to shift into burning mode because you're constantly stressed out and I'm assuming you have a very irregular cycle. That does cause your body to go into "saving mode" (meaning - it stores everything into fat).

irregular cycle? meaning my period? It is not irregular. Stressed..I can try to work on that.

I am nervous about my quiz on mental disorders of childhood and infancy tomorrow.

hey shawn,

if you need some help with that, send me a pm and we can discuss it. i'm quite familiar with a variety of mental disorders as they apply to infants, children and adults.

hey shawn,

if you need some help with that, send me a pm and we can discuss it. i'm quite familiar with a variety of mental disorders as they apply to infants, children and adults.

Thanks! I pretty much have them all memorized, I just get nervous :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back