The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
irregular cycle? meaning my period? It is not irregular. Stressed..I can try to work on that.

lol! no not period. your irregular schedule such as eating time, sleeping, etc.... your daily life. body is like a clock. it relies on regularity for balanced metabolism rate.

Irregularity causes body to shift into saving mode because it's how our body was designed from evolution (or Creationism for those who don't believe in science :mad2:) because when irregular - your body thinks it's not going to get food anytime soon so it went into saving mode (to store all food into fat). That's just one of several reasons why people still can't lose weight.

and of course.... most critical factor is the food/drink you're eating/drinking.

good evening everyone how is everyone?

Kind of *freaking out* because we are in the process of moving and I have a maze from the bedroom to the bathroom to the living room to the kitchen.

It's all cardboard boxes with out things in it.

Amazing that when one has so many boxes to move--they have so much sh**! :lol:

Kind of *freaking out* because we are in the process of moving and I have a maze from the bedroom to the bathroom to the living room to the kitchen.

It's all cardboard boxes with out things in it.

Amazing that when one has so many boxes to move--they have so much sh**! :lol:

Will you christen all the rooms in your new house? :lol::lol::lol:

Last count: 142 boxes....not including the furniture to move!

You've mentioned before you will stay behind. What will you sleep on and etc. With your items packed? Or will you be staying elsewhere til the replacement people come?

You've mentioned before you will stay behind. What will you sleep on and etc. With your items packed? Or will you be staying elsewhere til the replacement people come?

Luckily being an Inn Keeper--I still have a room that I can use and is completely furnished until it's time to move over to eastern Washington.

The hard part is going to be leaving the coast and the beauty of living on the Peninsula.

However I am looking forward to experiencing eastern Washington and what it has to offer as it is completely different from western Washington due to the geographical differences!

Luckily being an Inn Keeper--I still have a room that I can use and is completely furnished until it's time to move over to eastern Washington.

The hard part is going to be leaving the coast and the beauty of living on the Peninsula.

However I am looking forward to experiencing eastern Washington and what it has to offer as it is completely different from western Washington due to the geographical differences!

Cool!

I bet! Probably more of a country taste to it on the eastern side. Eh?

Cool!

I bet! Probably more of a country taste to it on the eastern side. Eh?

Very agricultural and the weather is completely different as well.

I will be saying good-bye to 60's degree weather in the summer and going for 90's!

:laugh2: God--I hope I don't melt! :laugh2:

Hmm, you bought a house in Eastern WA I take it?

Very agricultural and the weather is completely different as well.

I will be saying good-bye to 60's degree weather in the summer and going for 90's!

:laugh2: God--I hope I don't melt! :laugh2:

Hey find a nice lake! Go skinny dipping! In the summer time. Could be the new Naked Byrdie tradition. :naughty:

Chris had a hearing tests done today. His school wanted an update copy even though we had one in August. In Aug he had mild-moderate hearing loss. Now it's more moderate. Just thought I would let everyone know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back