The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? feed the nature!

2s66b28.jpg

**pix of baby bird with its beak wide open... demanding a food!

:lol:

well i'm off to home :mad2:

My second day in a row I took myself totally off pain meds for the first time since the beginning of December. I don't think they help. I think I'm seriously detoxing. As soon as I'm done, I don't think I'll feel any worse than I did on pain meds.

It probably won't be long before I get an appointment with a psychiatrist, but it will seem like a long time.

But then again, maybe that's real pain :shock:

mins,

if you rally need to se e a psychiatrist immediately, i would go to the er.. ,

mins,

if you rally need to se e a psychiatrist immediately, i would go to the er.. ,

I can't afford to do anything until the state decides to pay for my existing medical expenses or my charity applications go through or I somehow pay off my existing medical expenses. I might still go, but only if I feel it really becomes an emergency, because my parents will find out. I rarely leave the house, so when I do, they just gotta know why, and I suck at lying, so I just don't do it.

I can't afford to do anything until the state decides to pay for my existing medical expenses or my charity applications go through or I somehow pay off my existing medical expenses. I might still go, but only if I feel it really becomes an emergency, because my parents will find out. I rarely leave the house, so when I do, they just gotta know why, and I suck at lying, so I just don't do it.

mints,

you could always decrle yourself an indigent if you go to t he er. the er can't refuse to treat you if you dn't have the moneyto pay.

This is not going anywhere exciting today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back