The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from school and feeling OVERWHELMED !!! My class is hard but I'm keeping up with it, but there's so much more to be done before it's finished in 4 weeks, and I have many more hours at work starting next week (not by choice!) that it's just gonna be overwhelming the next month. :(

I finally got my counseling appointment reschedule after having to miss the one last week because of the ice storm. The lady told me they didn't have another appointment till the 17th. I was like that's 2 weeks away, I can't wait another two weeks considering it took two months for the first time and started cry. So she checked again I have an appointment next Monday :)

I finally got my counseling appointment reschedule after having to miss the one last week because of the ice storm. The lady told me they didn't have another appointment till the 17th. I was like that's 2 weeks away, I can't wait another two weeks considering it took two months for the first time and started cry. So she checked again I have an appointment next Monday :)

:mad2: dammit why didn't I cry to make appointment? I did wait about 2 months to make appointment for my shrink to get anti-narcolepsy medication. :mad2:

:mad2: dammit why didn't I cry to make appointment? I did wait about 2 months to make appointment for my shrink to get anti-narcolepsy medication. :mad2:

I didn't cry on purpose but after having to miss the appointment (not my fault) after waiting 2 months for it and then they tell me I can't get in for ANOTHER 2 1/2 weeks..It just happened

*sigh* I ate a ridiculous amount of food at the Superbowl party last night. :ugh3: I'd be ashamed if I hadn't enjoyed it so much.

Omg, Jiro: worst. advice. ever.

why? feed the nature!

2s66b28.jpg

**pix of baby bird with its beak wide open... demanding a food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back