The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd be wiloing to pin the 49ers against the 1996 green bay packers anyday. that year brett favre was unstoppable along with reggie white.. smile.

It was still an awesome game! They came from behind only to lose toward the last part! Ah!

sounds exciting, but i'm not a fan of the cards or steelrs. i'm waiting patentlyfor the green and gold (green bay packers) to reach the super bowl.. i'm s till bummed over the fact that farve lef t the packers.

the packers have packed up and called it a day! lol

I took my sleeping pills at 11 and I'm still awake..I feel alittle confussed but I'm still awake

I took my sleeping pills at 11 and I'm still awake..I feel alittle confussed but I'm still awake

you better go lay down on the bed and do something boring. tv or whatever.

i havn't taken my trazodone yet becuse i plan to say up for another half an hour. i'll take my pills at 2am.

if i were you, i'd lay in be d and read a boring book or watcha boring tv documentary.

:wave: hello boys and girls.. is this a footy thread, or can we talk about something else titilliating? :giggle: :naughty::dj:

lori,

you might want to ask your dptor for a difernt sleep med. it semes unsual that it would take 3 and a half hours before it helps you sleep.. when i take my lower dosage of traozdone, i'm out in 20 minutes. when i take my higher trazdone dosge prn whjen i'm manic or can't sleep, it knocks me out in 3 minutes. .

:wave: hello boys and girls.. is this a footy thread, or can we talk about something else titilliating? :giggle: :naughty::dj:

YEP! GOOD you came to join.. oops caps.
Hear Again was dared to eat dirt over pistachio or coffee ice cream. She said she'd eat dirt over those!!!! We are anticipating this!!

what's the dirt! <no pun intended>

YEP! GOOD you came to join.. oops caps.
Hear Again was dared to eat dirt over pistachio or coffee ice cream. She said she'd eat dirt over those!!!! We are anticipating this!!

lol. i alredy mte my challnge andcan tell you that dirt tasted much better than psiatchio or coffee ice cream.

man, my trazodone is alreadystarting to kick my butt. i'm tired, but am giong to try to stay online beause i don't ant to miss the fun. lol.

man, my trazodone is alreadystarting to kick my butt. i'm tired, but am giong to try to stay online beause i don't ant to miss the fun. lol.

you can always catch up on it tomorrow morning. beside - not much of activity tonite... everybody's sleeping from super bowl knockout :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back