The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
why lori, are they losng? 'i completly forgeot about the super bowl, but am really nor intersted in it this year anywys.

super bowl? isnt that football?!?! :laugh2:

Superbowl game is over. Cardinals lost. :(

Pittsburg won with a last minute touchdown. It was a good game and so close. Oh well maybe next time

I m tired of Steelers s winning at sixth Lombardi trophy. I m not happy.

Pittsburgh Steelers have six Lombardi trophies. they are pigs :lol:

i iheard it was a last minute tluchdown which ave the steelsrs the virtory.

Steelers answered with a monstrous, improbable drive. Quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger's seven-yard touchdown pass to receiver with 35 seconds left gave Pittsburgh a soaring 27-23 victory over the Cardinals. Damn it!

Steelers answered with a monstrous, improbable drive. Quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger's seven-yard touchdown pass to receiver with 35 seconds left gave Pittsburgh a soaring 27-23 victory over the Cardinals. Damn it!

Of course! The Pittsburgh Blitz!

it was a really good game..I think Cards could have pulled out if it wasn't for all the penity calls they got (earned)

thank you, Steelers for give me a bestest gifts ever i have: free dinners, money, and bets. what a good start of February!

[ahem] Yes, they got 6th super bowl champions BUT they cannot match my team, SAN FRANCISCO 49ers, 5-0 undefeated in Super Bowl games. Even one announcer in ESPN said that SF 49ers is still considering as BEST team ever played in Super Bowl than any others of teams who got in Super Bowl. GO NINERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back