The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? I missed this again? LOL !! I was taking a shower! Watched half-time then took a shower cuz I'd been in my jammies all day. Need to be clean for school tomorrow.

hi eveone,

io'm back. i had to take a break from tuping because my left hadn was hurting so much. i t still hurts, but at leat i can type a little better tha n i cold before.

what? I missed this again? LOL !! I was taking a shower! Watched half-time then took a shower cuz I'd been in my jammies all day. Need to be clean for school tomorrow.

yep you did i put them back up for chris' mom then took them back down! :P

I'm not sure how to describe myself..Maybe someone else could help me out by describe my pictures I posted

whatydo you look like, lori?

hear again shes pretty... first pic she put up she has her hair up and wearing a strapless gown holding some flowers and looks like she should be in the miss america contest.

hear again shes pretty... first pic she put up she has her hair up and wearing a strapless gown holding some flowers and looks like she should be in the miss america contest.

aww thanks..I've never ever had anyone say looks like I should have been in Miss Ameria contest..It was however my sisters wedding and I was the Matron of Honor..:D

hw nice. smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back