The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA Don't know any fire fighters..damn you got me all fuzzled..I couldn't type

HAHAHAHAHA Don't know any fire fighters..damn you got me all fuzzled..I couldn't type

fuzzled? sorry. i know a couple firefighters in arkansas if ya want me to check around?!?! :naughty:

yea i understand that. takes time. been there done that. 8 years ago! wow im getting old!

I bet you aren't that old.

are you kidding?!?! im older than dirt!!! ill put up a pic for you to see!!! :cool2:
hehehehehehehehe
old-man-laughing.jpg

I really hate to do this but the sleeping pills are kicked in and it's almost 4am so I gotta get my bootie in bed so I can finish this house cleaning job before the kids get home..YEAH YEAH A king size been all to my self tonight with no chance of kids sneaking in :D

I've enjoyed the chat. Have a great night (what's left of it) and we'll chat later..

ok good night Lori. sweet dreams...

and by the way that pic wasnt really me :P

ill show you "me" tommorow if you want. ok go to bed i am too its 5am here. ill talk to you tommorow.

hi everuone,

it look's as though i will be a one handed typist today becuse my l;eft han d is really bothering me. if i make some typs in mu posts, plase do mnot be concerned. i'ts not my bipolar. it's my cts./

Nice work! You felt hot and sweating outside? I heard that record-breaking heat scorches southern Australia as 109 degrees F (43 degrees C) this weekend.

Yes it was hot but not 43 degrees like Melbourne was due to bushfire down there

i'd like some of that weather, please.

Come to AUstralia!

I'm thinking of taking an opportunity of this bad economic to go to grad school. I'm thinking of urban planning - specifically emergency management + transportation and get certified in GIS. Any comments??

Go for it!

:laugh2: that is true. I'm young and unmarried so now or soon is the time to do it. While my current job is good and pay is good.... I keep asking myself how long can I sustain doing like this. I don't think I can do this kind of job for rest of my life. It is uninteresting. Public Service is much more interesting job for me... and I don't care if the salary is less than what I make now. obviously I can't be NYPD but a seat at government agency will do!

Government agency, like me :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back