The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm going to take a break and clean more of my house. I'm really glad noone lives in the apartment beside me since it's midnight..hehehe..I'll check back later

*sneaks in chris' mom's apartment and sweeps the kitchen floor, washes dishes and takes the trash out while shes not looking*

well i'm logging off ad now because i'm experiencing alot of pain (which feels like a muscle strain) in my left wrist. i'll be back again tomorrow. have a good night everyone.

nite again hear again hope you feel better!

do you sort your clothes before you wash them? I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning. I love a clean house but hate to clean (sometimes)

do you sort your clothes before you wash them? I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning. I love a clean house but hate to clean (sometimes)

yep i do. pants and shirts in one load and colored towels and boxers and shorts in another and just whites together when they need bleaching .

yep i do. pants and shirts in one load and colored towels and boxers and shorts in another and just whites together when they need bleaching .

I'm shocked..

I wash my clothes, then kids clothes, then towels, then white (when they need bleach but I have to have the extra rinse cycle cause I can't stand the smell of bleach)

why shocked? i just do what needs to be done is all. even when i was married we used to take turns doing the laundry.

Shocked you sort them, not many people do. It's good to hear that you shared housework :D. I don't have a problem doing house work (when I was with my ex) b/c I didn't work but it would piss me off to no end for him to kick a toy off to the side instead of picking it up. GRRRRR

only toys i leave in the floor are the dogs toys. if i didnt leave them for her she'd chew up one of my shoes or something. i even caught her chewing on a manilla file folder i had on top of a computer tower thats sitting on the floor. she got in trouble too! speaking of the dog i have to take her out once more tonight so im gonna go freeze a few. :eek3:

only toys i leave in the floor are the dogs toys. if i didnt leave them for her she'd chew up one of my shoes or something. i even caught her chewing on a manilla file folder i had on top of a computer tower thats sitting on the floor. she got in trouble too! speaking of the dog i have to take her out once more tonight so im gonna go freeze a few. :eek3:

Okay. I don't mind toys being on the floor but instead of kicking it out of the way pick them. Dog togs are different, they belong on the floor. I'm glad my three year old Cockapoo is out of the chewing stage. I had to take my puppy to a new home yesterday b/c she had a habit of chewing on electric cords and when she chewed on the one that was plugged in and on it costed a small electrical fire and freaked me out. What if I wouldn't have been home or been a sleep this time? I couldn't risk another fire.

Okay. I don't mind toys being on the floor but instead of kicking it out of the way pick them. Dog togs are different, they belong on the floor. I'm glad my three year old Cockapoo is out of the chewing stage. I had to take my puppy to a new home yesterday b/c she had a habit of chewing on electric cords and when she chewed on the one that was plugged in and on it costed a small electrical fire and freaked me out. What if I wouldn't have been home or been a sleep this time? I couldn't risk another fire.

hope you have a fire extinguisher or two around there!

I just switched all the breaker switches off till it turned off that outlet and the fire went out when it lost the power.

I should have extinguishers (even though I have no clue how to use them) around here..first the fire department cause out cause of my fire in my fireplace and then I get a fire with electrical wires..geez maybe I need to look into renters insurance for my apartment.

I just switched all the breaker switches off till it turned off that outlet and the fire went out when it lost the power.

I should have extinguishers (even though I have no clue how to use them) around here..first the fire department cause out cause of my fire in my fireplace and then I get a fire with electrical wires..geez maybe I need to look into renters insurance for my apartment.

renters insurance is a good idea... turning the power off in an electrical fire is the first thing to do then put it out. you can get a cheap household fire extinguisher at walmart or some hardware store. a general purpose one will do. a dry powder/chemical ABC fire extinguisher will handle alot. but if you use that type it will leave powder residue behind. or a CO2 extinguisher either one. and there not that hard to use. just remember PASS: Pull the pin, Aim the extinguisher toward the fire(base of fire), Squeeze the lever, Sweep from side to side. and id get one that has a gauge on it so you can check and make sure its stilled charged ive had my personal extinguisher in my truck lose pressure a couple years after i got it.
Kidde_FireExtinguishers.jpg

of course you could always be on the safe side and sleep with a firefighter!!! LOL :bowlol::rofl2::laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back