The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching many basketball games today. Buffalo beating Toledo at the moment.

view.php

**pix of F.U.

The pic didnt show up so EPIC FAIL!!! :laugh2:

Thanks HA, yeah I think I will soon, thanks esp. about the university department. I had no clue it was right under my nose the whole time.

Shel just owned Jiro's attack.
352oo5s.jpg

picture of fighters and one failing to do what he attempted.

I guess I'm going to get off of here for a bit and try to clean house..if I can get the energy up

:mad2: i just received a call from my therapist who said that the earliest i can come in for an appointment is february 24th. i originally had an appointment on february 5th, but called the receptionist to ask for an earlier appointment due to some issues i am dealing with. now i wish i wouldn't have called in the first place. :mad2: i hope i can hold out that long...

:mad2: i just received a call from my therapist who said that the earliest i can come in for an appointment is february 24th. i originally had an appointment on february 5th, but called the receptionist to ask for an earlier appointment due to some issues i am dealing with. now i wish i wouldn't have called in the first place. :mad2: i hope i can hold out that long...

yike - ask the receptionist to put you at earliest spot available in case somebody canceled.

jiro,

good news. i was able to get my appointment back for the 5th since no one took that time slot yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back