Share something INTERESTING about yourself

Physically yes, mentally no. He turned into one big mean SOB. He would beat the crap out of anybody for any reason.

Crikey. I hope he didn't raise his hand against your mom or you and your siblings.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Looks like people who do bad things are interesting to warped.

Unusual

Leonardo da Vinci habitually did this. Clearly you are in the company of a genius! Are you also left-handed?

Leonardo: Right to Left

That's great thank you for telling me about that. I probably knew it but the darn brain wiped it and so much more out. smile I am right handed. I am
an unusual person I know, just can't remember. Midnight♥♥♥ Peace always

I'm not going to lie... Some of the things you guys are admitting to having done are downright mean; cruel even.

I know! Thinking back, I was like sigh......

But I swear I learned my lesson! I'm sorta nice now!

I'm a survivor....homeless at 15-16...(no parents), saw my mother shot to death (3 times) when I was 14, and the man also shot himself in the (head) (temple)....Became totally/profound deaf at 14, graduated high school at 15....A survivor of rape also.

The good part....I root for the "underdog"....fight for what's right or wrong (in my opinion)....still learning that there are people whose shoes I have not walked in...helping/caring for the elderly is paramount for me, along with children and animals. And now that I'm a senior myself...am hoping it will come back to me.

Try to find my sense of humor all times...laugh at my own mistakes. Knowing that I'm not and never will be "the brightest bulb in the box"...but also knowing that my opinion does count for something.

I'm a newfie, in love with a cowboy.

I'm pagan and he's christian.

And I wear thr pants in the relationship.

I guess I got nothing interesting in my life just like Jillio and others. :lol: Many people seems to be interested in stories about worse things they did in their lives.

I may not be interesting to others but I have interests in many things. :laugh2:

I guess I got nothing interesting in my life just like Jillio and others. :lol: Many people seems to be interested in stories about worse things they did in their lives.

I may not be interesting to others but I have interests in many things. :laugh2:

In order to cancel out one of my "worse things" I did in my life, I will say something interesting in a positive way. I used to do Habitat for Humanity and actually worked on a house every Saturday morning from the moment the foundation was poured until the opening of the house to the family. It was just so awesome to be involved right from the start.

In order to cancel out one of my "worse things" I did in my life, I will say something interesting in a positive way. I used to do Habitat for Humanity and actually worked on a house every Saturday morning from the moment the foundation was poured until the opening of the house to the family. It was just so awesome to be involved right from the start.

That I find not only interesting, but admirable.

Daredevel7 said:

Wow thats cool! I would live to live in one of those houses because we are poor and struggling and we got 3 kids.

I've done many interesting things in my life, but ask me what is interesting about me and wow....complete blank.

Hmmm, maybe that I am ambidextrous and I'm pretty good at reading text that is upside down to my view?

Wow thats cool! I would live to live in one of those houses because we are poor and struggling and we got 3 kids.

If you qualify, why don't you try to apply?

It does require paying back a mortgage (cheap and interest free) and a certain number of hours of working on the house from you (or your family)

I'm not sure where you live, but here are the requirements for those who live in Iowa City:
Initial Requirements | Receive Help | Iowa Valley Habitat for Humanity | Serving Johnson, Iowa and Cedar Counties in Iowa

Daredevel7 said:

If you qualify, why don't you try to apply?

It does require paying back a mortgage (cheap and interest free) and a certain number of hours of working on the house from you (or your family)

I'm not sure where you live, but here are the requirements for those who live in Iowa City:
Initial Requirements | Receive Help | Iowa Valley Habitat for Humanity | Serving Johnson, Iowa and Cedar Counties in Iowa

Im not in that area daredevil7. Im in Black Hawk County. All the rules looks like we could qualify. We live in an inadequate apartment and cant afford to live in a rental house or even own one. We got bats coming in summer months, squirrels trying to get in and mice squealing about. The roof in the staircase is leaking, lot of cracks and a bit of mold. We could smell someone smoking from the 1st floor. There is no a/c and has poor insulation of the windows and trim.

Im not in that area daredevil7. Im in Black Hawk County. All the rules looks like we could qualify. We live in an inadequate apartment and cant afford to live in a rental house or even own one. We got bats coming in summer months, squirrels trying to get in and mice squealing about. The roof in the staircase is leaking, lot of cracks and a bit of mold. We could smell someone smoking from the 1st floor. There is no a/c and has poor insulation of the windows and trim.

Well then, by all means, apply!! It couldn't hurt! They would assess if you can afford the mortgage.

Looks like Waterloo is the closest to you?

Home ownership

nasty story- read at your own risk ;)

I did something similar to that but.. it's not an entirely nicey-nice story.

I went to Tijuana, Mexico to build houses for the homeless during my junior year of High School. Long story short, a group of us girls went to the bathroom and we found this run down crappy mechanic shop. We politely asked to use their bathroom and 5 out of the 6 men ran off. One man stayed and said we could. There were two doors and one door was the restroom. We lined up and took turns. I was the last person and I was also on my period.

When it was my turn, I went in and did my stuff. Changed my tampon, washed my hands, and lastly I checked my braces in a gorilla mirror for any food or stuff stuck in it and that is when I heard a scream. I ran out and all the ladies were freaking out. I found out that the gorilla mirror was a two way mirror and the 5 men who ran off were on the other side of the mirror watching us in the restroom while jerking off. The woman who screamed got bored waiting for everyone to finish so she decided to do a little nosing around and opened the aforementioned second door and found the pervy men. They watched me change my tampon!!! nksdnfdknjn!

We ran back and told the guys what happened and believe you me, there were some HUGE guys in our group.. Bodybuilder muscular types! They became pissed and stormed over there. When they got back, we asked what happened and they just kept saying they "took care of it". To this day, they STILL WON'T TELL ME WHAT THEY DID!

Back