Share something INTERESTING about yourself

Well..I know many people who can write with either hand. I can write backwards..yep..entire pages. You can read it by holding it to a mirror or looking at the page from the back when held to the light..Midnight♥♥♥

Leonardo da Vinci habitually did this. Clearly you are in the company of a genius! Are you also left-handed?

Leonardo: Right to Left

Interesting thing about me: I once won a gold medal - well, a gold bar pin - for a fast run in an amateur ski race on a black diamond run at Killington, Vermont.

My toes stay crossed over each other. I collect angels. I also can write backwards and was required to write a 5000 word essay backwards. Got an A+ on it and I still have it packed up somewhere. I still have the skeleton of my frog from my Biology 2 Advanced class in 8th grade. His name was Hermann. I have a relative who died in Spandau Prison in Berlin after the Nuremberg Trials. Rudolf Hess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Brief Interesting History About Me

215316_10100527804492449_8825246_60961151_4865548_n.jpg

I have been told by several people that my life should be a reality show. Truth is, I come from a very unique family and often have lots of stories to tell. I'm quite an interesting individual myself… I'm quite well known for my humour, openness, and boisterous laugh.

One of the stories I have:

Witnessed three people stabbing this one dude, winding up stopping two of them and getting them arrested.

They're serving 22 years now.

Wirelessly posted

I am tri-lingual

I once convinced a foreign person that Little Debbie was like a patron saint in the United States. :P

I don't know what so interesting about me. I might be a little selfish sometimes, but I am always polite, even with my Mom and my Dad - both deceased (I got furious with them being Audists about my deafness).

I just like to take it easy and enjoy nature around me. I love to watch birds and small animals eating and playing around my yard. I am very connected and still is to Medicine Wheel to become a better person and learn how to live with people and nature. That is all I have to say. :P

I was a bit of a bully. I used to play internet pranks while I was in middle school. I'd find out the screen names of people in my school and IM them pretending to be a random stranger. I would find out secrets about them or listen to sexual things that they made up to look cooler. One guy boasted about his HUGE.... asset and he just kept lying about himself and he annoyed me so much that I printed out our conversation log and put it into his backpack when he wasn't looking. Needless to say, he freaked out and IMed me saying "Who are you?? Please don't tell anyone about this!"

I know.. I know.. That wasn't very nice... but it wasn't as if I blabbed to people about our conversations. It was for my entertainment only. :)

I got bored of it quickly and now I mostly harass people on forums. ;)

I'm a down to earth type of guy.

I have a great knowledge about trees and some plants by self education.

I used to hack on people's AIM long time ago.

I have a passion for BBW (big beautiful women).

So open up and share a humorous story ;)

I have been told by several people that my life should be a reality show. Truth is, I come from a very unique family and often have lots of stories to tell. I'm quite an interesting individual myself… I'm quite well known for my humour, openness, and boisterous laugh.

Why were they stabbing him and how did you stop them without hurting yourself?

One of the stories I have:

Witnessed three people stabbing this one dude, winding up stopping two of them and getting them arrested.

They're serving 22 years now.

Back