Share something INTERESTING about yourself

Number two hahahah i know the type :D

1. I'm on a search for an original 1984 or 1985 Ruxpin bear for my girlfriend.

2. I have a teddy bear Rottweiler that thinks he is a lap dog.

3. I want a big 15 passenger van.

4. My girlfriend is eager for me to get hearing aids soon so that she can see how they works.

5. I have more than `150 bikes. I've lost count!!

Wait... I just got home from a long, stressful day at work and I'm not thinking this through so pardon me if I'm about to say something stupid but your brothers are quintuplets?

im a six foot tall girl. i grew up thinking i had alot of water in my ear but i found out i was just hard of hearing. more in my left then my right but my rights no that great either. im the oldest of six kids and im 18 years older then my brother and im 18. lol

I did that too :) I once IMed my math teacher and made up a whole elaborate ideinty and she believed me. Every day after school my friends and I would have long, intimate conversations with her and "they" developed a relationship sort of thing. In the conversations, she revealed way too much about herself! One day we just stopped and she never heard from him again.

I was a bit of a bully. I used to play internet pranks while I was in middle school. I'd find out the screen names of people in my school and IM them pretending to be a random stranger. I would find out secrets about them or listen to sexual things that they made up to look cooler. One guy boasted about his HUGE.... asset and he just kept lying about himself and he annoyed me so much that I printed out our conversation log and put it into his backpack when he wasn't looking. Needless to say, he freaked out and IMed me saying "Who are you?? Please don't tell anyone about this!"

I know.. I know.. That wasn't very nice... but it wasn't as if I blabbed to people about our conversations. It was for my entertainment only. :)

I got bored of it quickly and now I mostly harass people on forums. ;)

Why were they stabbing him and how did you stop them without hurting yourself?

Sad - random stabbing.

I was driving my jeep and just happened upon them in the middle of the street. There was 50+ people just watching!!!

Saw the cops driving around then i got the jeep around to them, got their attention by flashing my light... cop turned to my direction and i just showed them the criminals.

Guy was hospitalized for three weeks and he's fine now.

Jesus.. Was this before or after the Good Samaritan law?

Sad - random stabbing.

I was driving my jeep and just happened upon them in the middle of the street. There was 50+ people just watching!!!

Saw the cops driving around then i got the jeep around to them, got their attention by flashing my light... cop turned to my direction and i just showed them the criminals.

Guy was hospitalized for three weeks and he's fine now.

I'm not going to lie... Some of the things you guys are admitting to having done are downright mean; cruel even.

One of the stories I have:

Witnessed three people stabbing this one dude, winding up stopping two of them and getting them arrested.

They're serving 22 years now.

I witnessed 3 dudes stabbing my father over $2. I was 5 so I couldn't stop them. We were at the Will Rogers arena in FW.

Uhmmmm, there's nothing interesting about me. Why don't you just make up something and I'll check back later. :P

Back