Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? not all part of Asia are poor, same goes with some part of South America.

Poor isn't matters for universal health care.

then you'll have to be more specific with countries. the only countries with universal health care not as extensive as EU are the capitalistic countries.

sigh... :roll: Let me make this clear for you one more time. Of course not that you have nothing against American people. I called you Anti-American because you are against American way of life and American government and American system. Get it?

I love Europe and it's absolutely rich in culture and history. European people are great too. They're full of stories. But would I live in Europe as a citizen? Absolutely not. I am 100% against EU's political ideology. So yes I am Anti-European in terms of political sense.

CAPISCE? :cool2:

How many more times are you going to say, "....one more time....?" :lol:

then you'll have to be more specific with countries. the only countries with universal health care not as extensive as EU are the capitalistic countries.

Not all EU has universal health care since some countries in EU has social insurance, that means citizens need purchase an insurance plan under government as government control on medical cost.

Japan, Taiwan, Germany and Switzerland have social insurance plan.

What your views to addresses over 40 millions of uninsured Americans, even some of workplace don't offers insurance and too expensive to some of them.

Not all EU has universal health care since some countries in EU has social insurance, that means citizens need purchase an insurance plan under government as government control on medical cost.

Japan, Taiwan, Germany and Switzerland have social insurance plan.

What your views to addresses over 40 millions of uninsured Americans, even some of workplace don't offers insurance and too expensive to some of them.

that's something we have to fix, don't we? Wondering if it'll be like social insurance plan? :-o

that's something we have to fix, don't we? Wondering if it'll be like social insurance plan? :-o

It could be so.

Only problem, medical cost has went up from 8 years ago.

I don't think that universal health care would be well to integrate with US, social insurance would be best option, in my opinion.

Actually, we limit the US Prez to two terms only in order to prevent him being too powerful as a short reason why it ruled to that after the FKR era. FKR ran the office for 12 years but he died 10 yrs in office (2 yrs shorted). The government at the time felt that he became too powerful.

Actually FDR had 4 terms and the US Constitutions didn't get amended TILL 1951. FDR's 4th term ended in 1945.

(Sorry that I had to re-edit my post several times. I had to double check the sources as apparently my memories didn't serve me right. Just that I realized that there were attempt to repeal the 22nd law to let RR run again for third time;
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE4D9103CF93AA15752C1A961948260 )

political-pictures-vladimir-putin-heart.jpg

It's a pix of Putin holding up a paper heart which is, I think, made by a kid. The caption below picture said - "Yes, I have a heart....... normally, I just keep it in the fridge."
#lol thats cold:lol:

Jiro, Do you know that USA is police state, or moral police state?

Jiro, Do you know that USA is police state, or moral police state?

no it's not. If it were a Police State - then we wouldn't have Amendment 1 and 2.

no it's not. If it were a Police State - then we wouldn't have Amendment 1 and 2.

Does many Europe countries are police state? That's what you was mention in your post.

What about Russia?

"None are more helplessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe

*shrugs*

IMO is not a worthless post. That's MY opinion. Understand ?

Don't matters, you are just paranoid and need to be done.

I'm not going get deal with some of worthless opinions.

"None are more helplessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe

*shrugs*

and Abraham Lincoln broke down the wall and truly freed them...

*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back