Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does many Europe countries are police state? That's what you was mention in your post.

What about Russia?

Yes a handful of European countries such as UK and Germany are police state. As for Russia? nah I wouldn't call it a police state... they're too broke to function as police state. It's more like the riches control everything and the commoners have no say in it.

Yes a handful of European countries such as UK and Germany are police state. As for Russia? nah I wouldn't call it a police state... they're too broke to function as police state. It's more like the riches control everything and the commoners have no say in it.

Oh interesting, I checked police state on wikipedia and confirmed that UK looks like so but haven't said about Germany.

Is it means no freedom of speech, such as protest and no gun rights to citizens?

Oh interesting, I checked police state on wikipedia and confirmed that UK looks like so but haven't said about Germany.

Is it means no freedom of speech, such as protest and no gun rights to citizens?

lol nobody wants to call themselves as Police State. You can just go and experience it for yourself. China could be considered as Police State since it dictated its policy on people such as One-Child-Per-Family.... and enforced its heavy censorship.... and torture/imprisonment of their own Domestic Dissents.

But yes - "no freedom of speech" and/or "no gun rights" can be part of descriptions of Police State. Simply put - the Police State is where your life is dictated by government. IMO - Germany is not THAT bad but I think UK is pretty fucking bad. I find it amazing that British citizens don't have any problem with it. I cannot live in UK... I will feel like a sheep. BBAAAAA BAAAAA
bert.gif

"None are more helplessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe

*shrugs*
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

lol nobody wants to call themselves as Police State. You can just go and experience it for yourself. China could be considered as Police State since it dictated its policy on people such as One-Child-Per-Family.... and enforced its heavy censorship.... and torture/imprisonment of their own Domestic Dissents.

But yes - "no freedom of speech" and/or "no gun rights" can be part of descriptions of Police State. Simply put - the Police State is where your life is dictated by government. IMO - Germany is not THAT bad but I think UK is pretty fucking bad. I find it amazing that British citizens don't have any problem with it. I cannot live in UK... I will feel like a sheep. BBAAAAA BAAAAA
bert.gif

Yeah! :lol:

It's amazing that Brits didn't take it serious and accept the police state as it is already. Yet I think there is a possibility that USA will be much like them someday in near future, however... but I hope not.

Yeah! :lol:

It's amazing that Brits didn't take it serious and accept the police state as it is already. Yet I think there is a possibility that USA will be much like them someday in near future, however... but I hope not.

not gonna happen. The founding fathers made very very very sure of this. They knew better. That was the whole point of creating the Constitution.

Never hate Putin.
He's really good man.
One day you will see why.
;)

Never hate Putin.
He's really good man.
One day you will see why.
;)

No need take ADers whoever hate Putin so seriously.

Every people has different feeling about him, same goes with Bush and Obama.

not gonna happen. The founding fathers made very very very sure of this. They knew better. That was the whole point of creating the Constitution.

What about France? police state?

I'm sure that UK has freedom of speech but guns are banned, is it right?

No need take ADers whoever hate Putin so seriously.

Every people has different feeling about him, same goes with Bush and Obama.

Ok, I can say I hate you.

Now, that is based on my feeling.

:laugh2:

What about France? police state?

I'm sure that UK has freedom of speech but guns are banned, is it right?

it's pretty much your opinion to say if it's a police state or not. I think it's not really a police state but i don't know it too well. UK is probably a better example of Police State.

it's pretty much your opinion to say if it's a police state or not. I think it's not really a police state but i don't know it too well. UK is probably a better example of Police State.

Ok, thanks for answer, that's interesting to know about police state.

Ok, thanks for answer, that's interesting to know about police state.

if you want to know a very very good description/definition of Police State aka "Big Brother" - read George Orwell's books: Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) and Animal Farms.

Authentic, sorry about confusion.

I'm going to clarity about some people don't like Putin for any reason, that's their choice, however anyone have different personal and feeling. I shouldn't state about hate because of too strong to say.

sigh... :roll: Let me make this clear for you one more time. Of course not that you have nothing against American people. I called you Anti-American because you are against American way of life and American government and American system. Get it?

I love Europe and it's absolutely rich in culture and history. European people are great too. They're full of stories. But would I live in Europe as a citizen? Absolutely not. I am 100% against EU's political ideology. So yes I am Anti-European in terms of political sense.

CAPISCE? :cool2:

I know what you are saying...

I do NOT against American's way of life and system because I do not live in America. I respect American's way of life... I would say something to against US system IF I live in America but I doesn't. Get it?

It doesn't mean that I am anti-American because I disagree with US system and against US Government Adminrastion... :roll: I have been in American Forums for over 5 years... Nobody call me anti-American over my POV like that until THIS year at Election 2008... :roll:

I call you anti-foreigner or anti-German for call me anti-American because of your closed minded and ignorant for not accept foreigner's POV over US system. I would say that you are offend over my POV on US system... If you are not offend then you would not call me anti-American, don't you?

I do not offend or upset when you share your POV over European system but open mind and positive your POV. I am open mind and respect your POV over European system instead of accuse you as an anti-European.

To me, it's childish talk when you want to call me as an anti-American because I disagree with US system/Government adminration. You can't accept the POV exchange from foreigeners.

Oh yes, accord your several posts..., there're Police State in America as well.

Authentic, sorry about confusion.

I'm going to clarity about some people don't like Putin for any reason, that's their choice, however anyone have different personal and feeling. I shouldn't state about hate because of too strong to say.

Yes, that's right each person has different POV over Government from different countries. I see nothing wrong with that...

Yes, that's right that use the word "hate" is too far... I prefer to use "agree" to "disagree" when we from different countries exchange our POV... it's about respectful manner and mature...

that's something we have to fix, don't we? Wondering if it'll be like social insurance plan? :-o

What Foxrau over post #104 is correct. We debated over healthcare at other threads.

I know what you are saying...

I do NOT against American's way of life and system because I do not live in America. I respect American's way of life... I would say something to against US system IF I live in America but I doesn't. Get it?

It doesn't mean that I am anti-American because I disagree with US system and against US Government Adminrastion... :roll: I have been in American Forums for over 5 years... Nobody call me anti-American over my POV like that until THIS year at Election 2008... :roll:

I call you anti-foreigner or anti-German for call me anti-American because of your closed minded and ignorant for not accept foreigner's POV over US system. I would say that you are offend over my POV on US system... If you are not offend then you would not call me anti-American, don't you?

I do not offend or upset when you share your POV over European system but open mind and positive your POV. I am open mind and respect your POV over European system instead of accuse you as an anti-European.

To me, it's childish talk when you want to call me as an anti-American because I disagree with US system/Government adminration. You can't accept the POV exchange from foreigeners.

Oh yes, accord your several posts..., there're Police State in America as well.

There's reason because you aren't live in America for any long time, if you did then you would experience about different political system, background and cultural, there's no police state in our country, even our constitutional says so. Our country is more conservative when compare to many countries in EU and we don't need follow EU policies.

I have agree with Jiro so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back