Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are aware that America's presidents are limited to two four-year terms, then why ask the question? You know the answer. It doesn't matter how "happy" Americans are with a President, they can't elect the same one for a third term. Period.

You know the answer, so why do you keep asking the question again?

It doesn't matter how "happy" Americans are with a President; the limit is two four-year terms or a total of eight years.

Is it forbidden to ask ADers question and like to listen their response on their POV over US Election issues?

Well, many Americans were happy with Clinton's 8 years presidency until affair scandal..... I guess it would be different story if there're no affair scandal... Americans would ask Clinton for 3rd election...??? :shrug:
No, Clinton could not run for a third time. Our Constitution doesn't allow it. It has nothing to do with "affair scandal." A third term is illegal in America. You said that you knew that, so why do you keep asking?

Is it forbidden to ask ADers question and like to listen their response on their POV over US Election issues?
It's not "forbidden" but why do you ask the same question over and over again even after it has been answered, over and over again?

The Constitutional limit on Presidential terms is not a "POV"--it's the law.

People can state a POV on how they feel about that limit but they still must obey the limit because it is the LAW.

Actually, we limit the US Prez to two terms only in order to prevent him being too powerful as a short reason why it ruled to that after the FKR era. FKR ran the office for 12 years but he died 10 yrs in office (2 yrs shorted). The government at the time felt that he became too powerful.
Not quite right.

FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) was elected four times. He served as President for more than 13 years.

If you can't move on over Russia's old history then I feel sorry for you.
Why should the rest of the world "move on" over Russia's history when Russia herself hasn't moved on? As long as Russia's political history is important to Russians, it will also be an important factor for the rest of the world to consider.

Why should the rest of the world "move on" over Russia's history when Russia herself hasn't moved on? As long as Russia's political history is important to Russians, it will also be an important factor for the rest of the world to consider.

pst pst - you know... it's another one of those insidious "anti-American" thought.... hee hee

No, Clinton could not run for a third time. Our Constitution doesn't allow it. It has nothing to do with "affair scandal." A third term is illegal in America. You said that you knew that, so why do you keep asking?

If you don´t like me to ask question too much then don´t quote my post. This is a simple...

Some ADers don´t mind to answer my questions like what Pinky did at my thread.

I didn´t know that you have the problem with anyone for ask questions... If you don´t like any questions then ignore my post instead of pick on me for an argument.

It's not "forbidden" but why do you ask the same question over and over again even after it has been answered, over and over again?

The Constitutional limit on Presidential terms is not a "POV"--it's the law.

People can state a POV on how they feel about that limit but they still must obey the limit because it is the LAW.

Share the POV is not forbidden... Anyone are free to share their POV why they agree or disagree. If you have the problem with anyone´s POV then don´t quote their posts. This is a simple.

We accept it as history like what we did over Nazi as history... I feel sorry for anyone who can´t move on and still obsess over Russia, Nazi or whatever...

pst pst - you know... it's another one of those insidious "anti-American" thought.... hee hee

I´m total appalled over your anti-foreign comment that´s because I ask harmless questions to collect American´s POV why they agree to disagree because I´m interesting to know. *shake my head disgusitly*

Your comment is the best proof that you are very closed minded and ignorant.

I´m very disappoint.

I´m total appalled over your anti-foreign comment that´s because I ask harmless questions to collect American´s POV why they agree to disagree because I´m interesting to know. *shake my head disgusitly*

Your comment is the best proof that you are very closed minded and ignorant.

I´m very disappoint.

No it's not anti-foreign comment. I DESCRIBED your questionings and POV as anti-American so that's not anti-foreign comment. Anti-foreign comment means I don't like your country or whatsoever but I am describing only YOU. Your comment and POV are the OBVIOUS proof that you do not like the American way.

*shake my head silly*

Not quite right.

FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) was elected four times. He served as President for more than 13 years.

Thanks for correcting me here with his initials (FDR) and that he was elected for four terms.

But he was shorted in little over 12 years, not 13 years.

No it's not anti-foreign comment. I DESCRIBED your questionings and POV as anti-American so that's not anti-foreign comment. Anti-foreign comment means I don't like your country or whatsoever but I am describing only YOU. Your comment and POV are the OBVIOUS proof that you do not like the American way.

*shake my head silly*

I see different as you.

I use "anti-foreign" or "anti-Germany" comment or "anti-foreigner"/anti-German to call you for treat me as a "outsider". It mean is hostility toward us as foreigner from any different countries and do not like the share exhange POV, etc. from foreigners.

If you call me as an "anti-american" to me which mean is I am hostility toward America only. It's false accusation because I did not opposite or hostility toward Americans. It doesn't mean that I'm anti-american because I disagree with US polities like what you disagree with Russia...... Did you see me call you as anti-russian? Nope... because I open my mind for exchange the POV over different countries and respect your POV over Russia or other countries.

I see different as you.

I use "anti-foreign" or "anti-Germany" comment or "anti-foreigner"/anti-German to call you for treat me as a "outsider". It mean is hostility toward us as foreigner from any different countries and do not like the share exhange POV, etc. from foreigners.

If you call me as an "anti-american" to me which mean is I am hostility toward America only. It's false accusation because I did not opposite or hostility toward Americans. It doesn't mean that I'm anti-american because I disagree with US polities like what you disagree with Russia...... Did you see me call you as anti-russian? Nope... because I open my mind for exchange the POV over different countries and respect your POV over Russia or other countries.

sigh... :roll: Let me make this clear for you one more time. Of course not that you have nothing against American people. I called you Anti-American because you are against American way of life and American government and American system. Get it?

I love Europe and it's absolutely rich in culture and history. European people are great too. They're full of stories. But would I live in Europe as a citizen? Absolutely not. I am 100% against EU's political ideology. So yes I am Anti-European in terms of political sense.

CAPISCE? :cool2:

sigh... :roll: Let me make this clear for you one more time. Of course not that you have nothing against American people. I called you Anti-American because you are against American way of life and American government and American system. Get it?

I love Europe and it's absolutely rich in culture and history. European people are great too. They're full of stories. But would I live in Europe as a citizen? Absolutely not. I am 100% against EU's political ideology. So yes I am Anti-European in terms of political sense.

CAPISCE? :cool2:

** nodding ** in agreement that I don't like the UE's political ideology, either!

It makes me feeling more comfortable as an American, at least most of it, with the American political ideology, indeed.

** nodding ** in agreement that I don't like the UE's political ideology, either!

It makes me feeling more comfortable as an American, at least most of it, with the American political ideology, indeed.

What's happen with EU's policies? Just wonders.

What's happen with EU's policies? Just wonders.

universal health care? high tax? restrictive personal freedom (security cameras and no guns)? Police State? unlimited Presidential terms?

No thank you! I'll visit but not live. :cool2:

universal health care? high tax? restrictive personal freedom (security cameras and no guns)? Police State? unlimited Presidential terms?

No thank you! I'll visit but not live. :cool2:

Universal health care has been in many countries, such as Asia, South Africa, Canada, South America and other more to count.

Universal health care has been in many countries, such as Asia, South Africa, Canada, South America and other more to count.

um... they're poor (except Canada).

um... they're poor (except Canada).

What? not all part of Asia are poor, same goes with some part of South America.

Poor isn't matters for universal health care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back