Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Russia don't hate America but :pissed: on Bush Adminrastion.

Russians are pissed over Bush and EU for humilate to make Russia look bad because EU and US know very well that Georgia started to attack South Ossisea that's why Russia attacked Georgia to defend South Ossisea... Russia warned Georgia for over one year but Georgia ignored Russia... I don't blame Russians for :pissed: on EU and US... It takes EU several months to try to solve with Russia to make a peace and get over...

Many countries don't hate America but :pissed: on Bush Adminrastion itself, not America.

Medvedev wants better relationship with Obama

Medvedev wants better relationship with Obama- MSNBC Wire Services

See?

Russia's pissed about being humiliated? Ma'am... we've been humiliating them back and forth since Cold War. American's relationship with Russia goes up and down thru several American President Administrations. Nothing new.

Moving on...

jiro, I think Medevedev would be more difficult guy to get along with the US (than Putin). Do you concur?

ok. that's why you live in Europe and I live in America. :wave:

if you like Clinton and Obama so much... then you'll have to support 2-terms limitation. Get it? They wouldn't exist under EU way.

Web30's post
Actually, we limit the US Prez to two terms only in order to prevent him being too powerful as a short reason why it ruled to that after the FKR era. FKR ran the office for 12 years but he died 10 yrs in office (2 yrs shorted). The government at the time felt that he became too powerful.

Understood and acceptance.

Okay, I agree that each country is different. :ty: for share your answer to my questions...

jiro, I think Medevedev would be more difficult guy to get along with the US (than Putin). Do you concur?

:dunno: ask me if I care :cool2:

:dunno: ask me if I care :cool2:

Just curious. I don't care much about him either, mind you. lol

But all I say that I believe he is a tougher guy to get along in politics for the US Prez.

Just look at their Georgia situation, Liebling.

But all I say that I believe he is a tougher guy to get along in politics for the US Prez.

oh sorry - I wasn't being sarcastic to you. Just throwing a joke there lol. In plain english - I don't really give a shit if Russian wants to be our friend or not. Medvdev is really a nobody to me. He's nothing but a puppet for Putin.

Russia's pissed about being humiliated? Ma'am... we've been humiliating them back and forth since Cold War. American's relationship with Russia goes up and down thru several American President Administrations. Nothing new.

Moving on...

I can see that you can't move on.... ?

Putin and Bush accept the fact that "cold war" issues belong past... and move on... they were getting on each other good for long YEARS until happened at Georgia vs South Ossisea few months ago.

oh sorry - I wasn't being sarcastic to you. Just throwing a joke there lol. In plain english - I don't really give a shit if Russian wants to be our friend or not. Medvdev is really a nobody to me. He's nothing but a puppet for Putin.

The problem is your ignorant...

I can see that you can't move on.... ?

Putin and Bush accept the fact that "cold war" issues belong past... and move on... they were getting on each other good for long YEARS until happened at Georgia vs South Ossisea few months ago.

good years? Oh you mean that drunk bum Boris Yeltsin? C'mon... he was so drunk that he'll be friend with anybody!
friday.gif
Correction is... they've been good for a while until Putin came into power. You think Putin likes USA? think again. He's reconstructing Russia into a power state. Russia was decaying and dying of Yelstin... which you confusingly thought it was a good year.

You need to move on past Georgia-Ossisea thing. It's blinding you from big picture.

putin_time_narrowweb__300x400,2.jpg
30ihopt.jpg

Yes I aware what and how Russia did as "peacemaker" too far toward Georgia to defend South Ossisea. Russia warned Georgia for South Ossisea over year but Georgia choose to ignore Russia's warning... Georgia should not attack South Ossisea in first place... Oh well...

You need to move on past Georgia-Ossisea thing. It's blinding you from big picture.

No, you misinterpreted my post... I responded to correct Roxrac's post that Russia don't hate America and explain why... that's all.

There's NO peacemaker anywhere -- not even in this world. :)

No, you misinterpreted my post... I responded to correct Roxrac's post that Russia don't hate America and explain why... that's all.

I misinterpreted nothing and I misunderstood nothing. If you notice - several of your previous posts are mostly about Georgia-Ossita. Like I said - see the bigger picture.

good years? Oh you mean that drunk bum Boris Yeltsin? C'mon... he was so drunk that he'll be friend with anybody!
friday.gif
Correction is... they've been good for a while until Putin came into power. You think Putin likes USA? think again. He's reconstructing Russia into a power state. Russia was decaying and dying of Yelstin... which you confusingly thought it was a good year.

You really don't know what you say...

Never Mind...

I misinterpreted nothing and I misunderstood nothing. If you notice - several of your previous posts are mostly about Georgia-Ossita. Like I said - see the bigger picture.

Nope, you should read my posts carefully... Roxac first quoted my post telling me that Russia hate America. I quoted his post to disagree with him that Russia hate America and explain him why Russia :pissed: America over Georiga issues is my FIRST post.... until you quoted my post to negative..... end :topic:

Nope, you should read my posts carefully... Roxac first quoted my post telling me that Russia hate America. I quoted his post to disagree with him that Russia hate America and explain him why Russia :pissed: America over Georiga issues is my FIRST post.... until you quoted my post to negative..... end :topic:

You told only a small part of truth. I told a bigger truth. :cool2:

:topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back