Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro, go back and re-read the whole thread here to find out yourself... because I have nothing to say. That's just you don't like my postive response to Roxrac... it's problem...

Jiro, go back and re-read the whole thread here to find out yourself... because I have nothing to say. That's just you don't like my postive response to Roxrac... it's problem...

Ma'am - nothing to re-read about. I'm sorry you don't like negative truth but world's not perfect. World doesn't run on cute positive truth. Likewise - you've said your piece and I've said mine. Both are a truth to Roxrac's question. Business just ended there. If you don't like it - you can quit the business.

Ma'am - nothing to re-read about. I'm sorry you don't like negative truth but world's not perfect. World doesn't run on cute positive truth. Likewise - you've said your piece and I've said mine. Both are a truth to Roxrac's question. Business just ended there. If you don't like it - you can quit the business.

No, I see nothing from you but negative and half truth... You should not make a misleading posts how much you hate Russia..., that's why I positive your negative posts. I gave link to familiar new President of Russia in my previous post here but you choose to ignore it and continue to negative about Russia. It makes no sense.

No, I see nothing from you but negative and half truth... You should not make a misleading posts how much you hate Russia..., that's why I positive your negative posts. I gave link to familiar new President of Russia in my previous post here but you choose to ignore it and continue to negative about Russia. It makes no sense.

I don't make misleading post or half truth. and no I don't hate Russia. Show me where I said that. You have a disillusioned view of Russia. Like I said - you told a small part of truth. I simply told another part of truth which is ugly. I'm sorry but I'm not going to beat around the bush with you anymore. Do some more research is the best I can suggest for you. :ty: :cool2:

Here are some links for starter -
Person of the Year 2007
Choosing Order Before Freedom
In Search of Russia's Big Idea

and ma'am... please try to get this inside your head that Medvdev is nothing but Putin's puppet. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS.

I don't make misleading post or half truth. and no I don't hate Russia. Show me where I said that. You have a disillusioned view of Russia. Like I said - you told a small part of truth. I simply told another part of truth which is ugly. I'm sorry but I'm not going to beat around the bush with you anymore. Do some more research is the best I can suggest you. :ty: :cool2:

Here are some links for starter -
Person of the Year 2007
Choosing Order Before Freedom
In Search of Russia's Big Idea

and ma'am... please try to get this inside your head that Medvdev is nothing but Putin's puppet. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS.

Okay, I will read 3 links later...

FYI: I know Russia's history and their polities, culture, etc... It doesn't mean that I defend Russia or agree with Russia's polities but look at the fact to correct ... when someone claim that Russia hate America which is not true, that's all.

I forget to add my last post to response on this one.

No, I don't think Medvedev is Putin's puppet because he is not stupid. That's why I posted the link of his background in my previous post. You can see yourself that his background is TOTALLY different as Putin's.

I forget to add my last post to response on this one.

No, I don't think Medvedev is Putin's puppet because he is not stupid. That's why I posted the link of his background in my previous post. You can see yourself that his background is TOTALLY different as Putin's.

oh i'm sorry you can't see the truth... I suggest you to do further research. Find out how did Medvedev easily become the President... why is there a rumor of Medvedev resigning... why would the former President become Prime Minister? (that's like former President Bill Clinton becoming Vice President) That's the start. :cool2:

Medvedev: Putin should be PM
Putin's Chosen Successor, Medvedev, Elected in Russia

BTW - My 2 political expert friends just confirmed it for me that Medvedev is Putin's puppet. If you want further conviction, you can ask Authentic.

It's people's decision! It's up to the people either Putin get re-vote to be president again or not.

Over 70% voters are for Medvedev against 3 other parties (one of 4 parties are communist).

I have no opinion about extend from 4 years to 6 years... as long as it's okay with the people in Russia... :shrug:

Learn about Medvedev and his background...

Dmitry Medvedev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, anyone understand that? Don't ever whine on anything once people make decide. heh

What's up with argument? I'm quitely confused about Liebling's post.

I know about Russia still have negative reaction against US for many years, during USSR time and still present, not worse as in 20 years ago.

What's up with argument? I'm quitely confused about Liebling's post.

I know about Russia still have negative reaction against US for many years, during USSR time and still present, not worse as in 20 years ago.

I already said that I know Russia's history which is old. It belongs past...

It doesn't mean that Russia STILL hate America over the past... Russia get on well with many leaders around the world including Bush. Yes, Bush and Putin get on well each other until happened at few months ago. I'm sorry that some of you can't move on over Russia's history...

I already said that I know Russia's history which is old. It belongs past...

It doesn't mean that Russia STILL hate America over the past... Russia get on well with many leaders around the world including Bush. Yes, Bush and Putin get on well each other until happened at few months ago. I'm sorry that some of you can't move on over Russia's history...[/FONT][/SIZE]

I hate Putin and Medvedev for many reason, no question asked.

If you can't move on over Russia's old history then I feel sorry for you.

No, you misunderstood. I'm just refer to your quote in bold after people argue over the poll/vote that would ALREADY make official to pass law blah blah. And I see people whine. Too bad.

Ban or allow, whatever it is.

No, you misunderstood. I'm just refer to your quote in bold after people argue over the poll/vote that would ALREADY make official to pass law blah blah. And I see people whine. Too bad.

Ban or allow, whatever it is.

:o: I'm sorry that I misread your post... I didn't see that you referred my post with thick black bond... "It's people's decision".

*blush :o: with full red face* I'm sorry....

Yes, you are right that it's people's decision, not us because we don't live in Russia but them... that's why I have no opinion about this.

For someone who has no opinion about it, you sure have a lot to say about it. :giggle:

Yes, I have no opinoin in my first post about 4 to 6 years election in Russia... :shrug: and start to question about America's election, also EU election as well and then accept and understood with no complicment and then say no more further... and then response someone over Russia's history... I have no idea why you have the problem with my posts... :shrug:

Question:

What if Americans are happy with Obama's 8 year presidency and want to have him extend to 3rd election? (I aware that it's only up to 8 years presidency in America).
If you are aware that America's presidents are limited to two four-year terms, then why ask the question? You know the answer. It doesn't matter how "happy" Americans are with a President, they can't elect the same one for a third term. Period.

...I ask what IF you all are satisfy and happy with Obama for 4 years after 1st election, and want to vote him again for 2nd time in 2012 and then other 4 years... more happy and want to vote him again for 3rd in 2016.... ???
You know the answer, so why do you keep asking the question again?

It doesn't matter how "happy" Americans are with a President; the limit is two four-year terms or a total of eight years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back