President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't. Both of you need to stop inventing the words for hyperbolic purpose. Please use the right term. Pro-Death is not.

Hey, I didn't invent this word " pro-death " in any thread. How about usin' this concept: Pro-choice = pro-death. Hmm ?

Hey, I didn't invent this word " pro-death " in any thread. How about usin' this concept: Pro-choice = pro-death. Hmm ?

well dreama invented it. you're telling me - "you know what I mean" because NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

and no pro-choice is NOT EQUAL to pro-death. how about this? pro-life equals anti-care, hmm? because you do not care if the baby dies to abuse or the pregnant woman who would die from dirty clinic.

well dreama invented it. you're telling me - "you know what I mean" because NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

Please, re-read my previous post, if I did exactly said that ?

and no pro-choice is NOT EQUAL to pro-death. how about this? pro-life equals anti-care, hmm? because you do not care if the baby dies to abuse or the pregnant woman who would die from dirty clinic.

Well, use your concept since you knew that dreama is against abortion... what else besided abortion that she is against ?

Not everyone is wealthy like them and even if they were, there are people who arent interested in children and shouldnt be parents.

If only it was that simple but honestly, so many children grow up in foster homes or in the state wards. My friend's father in law is a foster parent and the kids they get have seen too much ugliness in their lives. Terrible stories.

If, it is for the LAST straw, wouldn't it be a good idea to raise them as our American troopers ? It would be better instead of molesters takin' an advantage. How about that ? What's your opinion on this ?

Please, re-read my previous post, if I did exactly said that ?
You said - "You know perfectly well what pro-death is. I am certain that you fully well-understood what dreama means. You aren't that stupid."

Well, use your concept since you knew that dreama is against abortion... what else besided abortion that she is against ?
How about using right term? It's better that way. It makes everybody's job easier, including yourself. Again - please refer to Roe v. Wade link I gave you all. then we can have a real debate.

If, it is for the LAST straw, wouldn't it be a good idea to raise them as our American troopers ? It would be better instead of molesters takin' an advantage. How about that ? What's your opinion on this ?

how about.... aborting them to avoid all the concerns as listed in your post? how about that? would it be better than subjecting them to molesters?

So does that mean abortion is legal now? O_o ... I'm confused ... Abortion is not something I believe in ... I think its murder ... *sighs* ... This is a change I do not like ...

Well what you expect? I'm sorry if you dont like it but there's really nothing we can do about it and besides abortion is there for a REASON whether we like it or not. I dont like it either but it's there for a reason so...I really think it would be a better idea to focus on the people who are ALREADY here on Earth than the people who arent even born yet, yes?

Because pro-choice and pro-death do not mean the same thing, and therefore, they are not equal.

I can't believe that you would even suggest such a thing. It is just so dehumanizing on so many counts.

Well what you expect? I'm sorry if you dont like it but there's really nothing we can do about it and besides abortion is there for a REASON whether we like it or not. I dont like it either but it's there for a reason so...I really think it would be a better idea to focus on the people who are ALREADY here on Earth than the people who arent even born yet, yes?

:gpost::gpost:
'
When we as a society, are able to provide for all of the children already here on this earth, we will have room to debate the fate of those yet to come.

Very true.

Where exactly are we going to find all of these adoptive homes, given the large number of children already in existence that are waiting to be adopted?
There is no shortage of couples waiting to adopt infants who would otherwise be aborted. Most couples are either on long waiting lists, or opting for overseas adoptions because there aren't enough babies to adopt in the USA.

Most of the older children who are waiting to be adopted are stuck in the foster care cycle, or haven't been legally freed up for adoption by their birth parents. Even they are wanted by couples who specifically want older, handicapped, multi-racial, and sibling children to adopt. But many are tangled in legal red tape.

Many couples at my church have adopted children (some multiple adoptions), fostered children, or are on waiting lists to adopt.

There is no shortage of couples waiting to adopt infants who would otherwise be aborted. Most couples are either on long waiting lists, or opting for overseas adoptions because there aren't enough babies to adopt in the USA.

Most of the older children who are waiting to be adopted are stuck in the foster care cycle, or haven't been legally freed up for adoption by their birth parents. Even they are wanted by couples who specifically want older, handicapped, multi-racial, and sibling children to adopt. But many are tangled in legal red tape.

Many couples at my church have adopted children (some multiple adoptions), fostered children, or are on waiting lists to adopt.

2 reasons - long red tape is good because it weeds out twisted people and people with wishy-washy decision. and another reason is simply because they're very understaffed to handle these caseloads.

And, if one's desire is to have a child, it should not be an issue whether that child is an infant or an older child. The simple fact of the matter is, there are children who need homes that are already on this earth. Take care of them first.

People are still arguing over this?

I've seen plenty of faulty logic, especially the people that profess to be for human rights but are against a woman's right to choose.

Pro-Life is Pro-Death when it comes to non-fetuses.

As George Carlin said in his book "Napalm and Silly Putty", conservatives want live babies so they can grow into live soldiers and go off to fight in wars. They don't care about you after you leave the womb.

Dang. I can understand why some animals eat their young.

Dang. I can understand why some animals eat their young.

sorry but I actually lol'ed. really really lol'ed. i hope nobody at work heard me.

mark me on the guilty of laughing in reality list. Good one Beowulf, good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back