President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, but the comment I was responding to (where I mentioned china) was to someone who said we should force sterilizations.

I find that sick, wrong,and un-american.

that someone is dreama. I strongly do not condone forced sterilization either. It's ironic - you want forced sterilization but not forced abortion? not forced medication? not forced etc? that's precisely why you pro-lifers lost the abortion case at Supreme Court. You cannot stay consistent and rational on this issue.

if you cannot convince me, how can you convince Supreme Court to overturn it?

that someone is dreama. I strongly do not condone forced sterilization either. It's ironic - you want forced sterilization but not forced abortion? not forced medication? not forced etc? that's precisely why you pro-lifers lost the abortion case at Supreme Court. You cannot stay consistent and rational on this issue.

if you cannot convince me, how can you convince Supreme Court to overturn it?

Agreed. I don't think roe v. wade will be overturned, that would be a very sad day indeed.

Yeah, I'm not arguing to you about China. I'm just saying it isn't easy as it seems to fix the abortion issue for their country, you can't blame them for having the problems they have.
They're plagued with this issue and if they had a solution that wasn't sterilization I'm sure they would have implemented it already. I don't think they need other people reminding them "HAY GUYS UR COUNTRY TOO BIG LOL FIXIT KTHX!"
Since they couldn't think of another way to do this so far during the time being, it seems the only solution they have is "stop having babies, 1 child per family or we'll cut you".

I find interesting that you are a Chinese... I like to ask you some question but here? I found the link of my thread over China culture then we can discuss about China culture in my thread to aviod :topic: here.

http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/55435-chinese-students-wish-list-china.html

um..... no? please review the US Constitution - Article VI. State cannot override federal law. To do so is purely a cheap political ploy to gain attention and such. The best they can do is to restrict it or to use Weldon Amendment but not a complete ban on abortion. To override federal law is illegal & UNCONSTITUTIONAL and will face a shit-storm from federal government - in other word... they will be considered a Domestic Dissent. :mad2:

I don't say about complete abortion but only mention about restricted on abortion.

Any serious cases can overturn the Roe v. Wade in anytime and supreme court said partial born abortion ban is constitutional.

Now, I'm done with you, you can believe whatever you want.

I give you a hint why - because you attacked the wrong country with false accusation.

You aren't bein' nice to her. She is entitled to her opinions and voice. She is a member of this AD afterall and she is part of OUR family here.

Slavery ? Givin' birth is not for sellin'.

Dreama brought those word "Slavery" up in first place, got us wondering...that's why we ask her question about this.

Dreama brought those word "Slavery" up in first place, got us wondering...that's why we ask her question about this.

I know what dreama means. She means when Pres. Abe Lincoln decided to end slavery for black people so they can be set free -- same with abortion. Someday abortion will end.

My personal belief:

Abortion, if done for a non-life-threatening medical necessity, is the killing of an innocent baby.

Morally, everyone involved in the process is judged guilty.

Spiritually, everyone who is guilty can be forgiven and redeemed.

how do you know, maria? are you god or a member of congress?

Why it is that you think I am God ? I've neeever said that I am God. Please, respect.
I believe that abortion will be banned SOME DAY. That's my perspective since abortion doesn't help anythin'... knowin' at the same time, our country is bein' sunk without success. There's no prosper in our country.

Why it is that you think I am God ? I've neeever said that I am God. Please, respect.
I believe that abortion will be banned SOME DAY. That's my perspective since abortion doesn't help anythin'... knowin' at the same time, our country is bein' sunk without success. There's no prosper in our country.

No prosper? How is that? Women have the choice when they didnt before and would go to back alleys to get abortions therefore seriously injuring or killing them....

My personal belief:

Abortion, if done for a non-life-threatening medical necessity, is the killing of an innocent baby.

Morally, everyone involved in the process is judged guilty.

Spiritually, everyone who is guilty can be forgiven and redeemed.

Yep, and then our country will be healed.

You aren't bein' nice to her. She is entitled to her opinions and voice. She is a member of this AD afterall and she is part of OUR family here.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Many times in abortion thread - dreama has clumped in IRRELEVANT issues.... such as euthanasia. What more do you want me to say? Euthanasia is ILLEGAL in USA but no.... dreama still believe we practice it legally and it's not even relevant to abortion thread. she should extend some courtesy and not attack us with false accusation.

get it?

I don't say about complete abortion but only mention about restricted on abortion.

Any serious cases can overturn the Roe v. Wade in anytime and supreme court said partial born abortion ban is constitutional.

Now, I'm done with you, you can believe whatever you want.

FYI - partial birth abortion is ILLEGAL - see Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003
FYI - no serious cases so far since 1973 to overturn Roe v. Wade
FYI - you talked about South Dakota trying to ban it and take it up to Supreme Court. I simply commented to you that it's unconstitutional

anything else?

I have a question.... has ANY OF YOU ever read Roe v. Wade case?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back