President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all: Why not? Don't you consider it murder of a child? Seems hypocritical.

The WOMAN is the VICTIM? For someone who considers a fetus the equal of a born child, does that mean women who kill born children are just victims and should go unpunished?

lolz.

Because, it is wrong for people to take their lives away without their consent in despite of how much people hate them. It's wrong. Emotional ? No. It had to do with my experience when I saw dead fetus in container with blood. It was horrifyin' sights! I felt bad that this poor fetus don't live and of course, there's NO reason to kill this poor fetus. I mean, for what ?? I can see love in there and someone has to throw that love away. Gee... that's ashamed!

Sweetie :)

I am sorry to hear that you had to endure this experience but you need to come to peace with your involuntary abortion experience.

I wish it didn't happend to you however--it did. I'm sorry that your parents did this to you but--you need to make peace with it.

:hug:

She even gave us folk to start religion discussions to get threads locked. ;)

yup yup. I gotta watch out for Jolie's broomstick!! my ass stills hurt from last time. :tears:

Animated%20Broom.gif

useless? That link I gave you have over 10+ different polls and plus your link you just gave me solidified our stance - Roe v. Wade support is the strongest ever in 9 years!!!

so how i'm feeling? pretty fucking good! :cool2:

I'm not going discuss with you so more because you pulled us into wrong or useless and make you looks better person to debate. :roll:

I have posted about WSJ because can't find other polls at this time and you aren't suppose to belittling at me for show an useless poll.

Poll isn't MATTERS, it doesn't count on over millions of Americans.

I'm not going discuss with you so more because you pulled us into wrong or useless and make you looks better person to debate. :roll:

sorry but it's your link that sunk your own boat. oh well better luck next time. :wave:

sorry but it's your link that sunk your boat. oh well better luck next time. :wave:

Your poll is useless too. :roll:

Poll isn't MATTERS because it don't count on millions of Americans.

Your poll is useless too. :roll:

Poll isn't MATTERS because it don't count on millions of Americans.

then why did you give us all the links and polls???? You started it first.

need a practice with this?
battleship%20game.jpeg

Further more - WHY, if you consider an unborn fetus to be the SAME as a BORN child, would you NOT hold the woman accountable? Don't women who murder BORN children go to prison?
I explained the legal ramifications to you, not my personal opinion.

then why did you give us all the links and polls???? You started it first.

need a practice with this?
battleship%20game.jpeg

Some members said there's more pro-choice for political but I said not really but more compete, also there's no statistic to count on millions of Americans.

I had posted 1 from WSJ at this time because can't find other information and you are very snob over different post and make me looks bad to debate, also I have very little respect for you and polls are different in anywhere when count on thousands of people.

I feel sorry for Obama because, he is tryin' to get rid of "poor", "sick", and many not good things. He can't get rid of them. He will see more and more of it to come. He thinks he have all the answers, but he will see more and more of sick and poor to come. It will increase.

The weather will act crazy as well such as tornadoes, floods, and many more. I mean, everythin' that people will suffer and Obama can't fix it like he thinks he can. Nothin' will ever work......... that included abortion -- nothin' will work.

*scoffs* I don't put much stock in poll numbers.
Polls can be tricky, depending on how the questions are worded.

I have never been asked a poll question, have you? Has anyone in here?
Yes. Especially last election season we got several polling calls.

Thank God Obama is pro-choice.
You're sending your gratitude the wrong direction.

I feel sorry for Obama because, he is tryin' to get rid of "poor", "sick", and many not good things. He can't get rid of them. He will see more and more of it to come. He thinks he have all the answers, but he will see more and more of sick and poor to come. It will increase.

The weather will act crazy as well such as tornadoes, floods, and many more. I mean, everythin' that people will suffer and Obama can't fix it like he thinks he can. Nothin' will ever work......... that included abortion -- nothin' will work.

It's okay if you feel that way, Maria. We have different faiths. The difference is that I have faith in PEOPLE, and people will make it work. :aw:

Some members said there's more pro-choice for political but I said not really but more compete, also there's no statistic to count on millions of Americans.

I had posted 1 from WSJ at this time because can't find other information and you are very snob over different post and make me looks bad to debate, also I have very little respect for you and polls are different in anywhere when count on thousands of people.

which is precisely why I gave you over 10 different polls. and no I did not make you look bad. it's your own link that sunk your own boat. not my fault. I don't know what are you complaining about. :shrug:

There are definitely more pro-choice than pro-life... which is why Roe v. Wade isn't overturned yet. If there are more pro-lifers... well obviously - abortion will be illegal.

Sweetie :)

I am sorry to hear that you had to endure this experience but you need to come to peace with your involuntary abortion experience.

I wish it didn't happend to you however--it did. I'm sorry that your parents did this to you but--you need to make peace with it.

:hug:

It's okay, Byrdie. I survive. Thanks. :hug:

tornado_warning.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back