President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, those questions DO make sense. What DOESN'T make sense are you ANSWERS.

1. WHERE does the funding for MORE prisons come from? We would need THOUSANDS of more prisons.
We wouldn't need "THOUSANDS of more prisons."

2. WHERE does the funding for prosecuting women and doctors come from?
Women wouldn't be prosecuted, only the doctors.

Funding comes from the same source for the prosecution of all crimes.

3. WHERE do children of women who have had abortions go? There are already MILLIONS of homeless children.
I assume you mean the non-aborted children. They don't go anywhere. They stay home with mom.

Um dude, yes we would. For the doctors and the women.

Why wouldn't a woman be prosecuted? That's ridiculous.

Doesn't answer my question.

Why should a murderer who killed her child keep her kids?

deeeeeeeeeeeeee

Further more - WHY, if you consider an unborn fetus to be the SAME as a BORN child, would you NOT hold the woman accountable? Don't women who murder BORN children go to prison?

Not necessairly. Depending where one lives--the parent of the minor has the final say in what medical treatments they can obtain or not.

If you know that they are two different topics--then why tie the two? Emotional?

Because, it is wrong for people to take their lives away without their consent in despite of how much people hate them. It's wrong. Emotional ? No. It had to do with my experience when I saw dead fetus in container with blood. It was horrifyin' sights! I felt bad that this poor fetus don't live and of course, there's NO reason to kill this poor fetus. I mean, for what ?? I can see love in there and someone has to throw that love away. Gee... that's ashamed!

I know that you personally had an abortion against your will however injecting emotion into a logical discussion never succeeds

Well, I guess people ask for it when some day people will realize that our country is not goin' to be successful like it was before durin' the WW I and II. I mean, with so much blessings and wealthy and abundance. We will see blessings, weathly and abundance takin' away. Ok, that's fine -- so be it if that's what the people want for abortion...then, they have to remember that it is their fault for choosin' it when our country is not that good anymore. We see many problems gettin' bigger.

Better detail
WSJ.com

There's very majority of pro-life in southeast, lower midwest and interior west USA

actually no. I'll show you why polls are unreliable. here's why - Abortion and Birth Control

124ao83.jpg

if any... dreama should focus more on euthanasia than abortion because euthanasia is absolutely cruel and immoral. It's shocking that even some European countries legalize it! <shudder>

thanks God America banned it and has very strict protocol such as PAS.
Maybe she isn't discussing that because euthanasia isn't the topic of this thread.

Every polls are different, I just ignore your unnecessary question.

exactly. i just ignored your poll. btw - i wasn't asking a question. i showed a proof that your poll is meaningless. useless.

Maybe she isn't discussing that because euthanasia isn't the topic of this thread.

she has never ever mentioned it. one agenda she has - to turn America into pro-life. funny thing is.... she needs to clean her backyard first before she preaches.

then you don't know God is pro-life for sure since you said he didn't tell you. Did Devil tell you that I speak for him?

btw - Devil is a she :naughty:

14klefq.jpg

If, God is not Pro-life, then we will NOT be here.

exactly. i just ignored your poll. btw - i wasn't asking a question. i showed a proof that your poll is meaningless. useless.

I feel got offended by you about showing a wrong poll but EVERY polls are DIFFERENT, there's nothing to be right or wrong. :roll:

Your poll is useless too, how are you feeling?

Are people in here very sensitive individuals? Because I am biting my tongue a lot.

If, God is not Pro-life, then we will NOT be here.

so that's your deduction? interesting.... :hmm: God gave us free will, free choices, free thinking... and most importantly - forgiveness. :cool2:

I feel got offended by you about showing a wrong poll but EVERY polls are DIFFERENT, there's nothing to be right or wrong. :roll:

Your poll is useless too, how are you feeling?

useless? That link I gave you have over 10+ different polls and plus your link you just gave me solidified our stance - Roe v. Wade support is the strongest ever in 9 years!!!

so how i'm feeling? pretty fucking good! :cool2:

so that's your deduction? interesting.... :hmm: God gave us free will, free choices, free thinking... and most importantly - forgiveness. :cool2:

She even gave us folk to start religion discussions to get threads locked. ;)

Um dude, yes we would. For the doctors and the women.
Are you referring to me? I'm not a dude.

When abortion was illegal prior to Roe v. Wade, we didn't have thousands of prisons established just for abortionists, so there's no reason to expect that to happen in the future.

The precedence of the prior law was no prosecution of women but prosecution of abortionists (who weren't always doctors).

Also, no one expects to ever overthrow Roe v. Wade. The best we can hope for are states regaining their rights to restrict (not ban) abortions.

Why wouldn't a woman be prosecuted? That's ridiculous.
That was the law.

Doesn't answer my question.
I've answered your questions. I'm sorry if the answers aren't what you want to hear.

Why should a murderer who killed her child keep her kids?
The law considered the abortionist as the killer, and the woman as a victim.

The woman also was a witness in the prosecution of the abortionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back