Postwhores & off-topic threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly why it's not a good idea to allow postwhoring or ranting. It's a complete waste of our time.

VamPyroX
bloody phreak from hell

That's exactly why it's not a good idea to allow postwhoring or ranting. It's a complete waste of our time.

This is coming from a postwhore with a count number of 7,164?! Good going! :applause:

Lol, Winnie! I know just what his come-back's gonna be. So let's just continue postwhoring, shall we? :)

Socrates said:
This is coming from a postwhore with a count number of 7,164?! Good going! :applause:
Don't forget... that count is from February 2003 to now. That's 15 months of posting... ;) Secondly, what do you expect from a person who's in AllDeaf every day! That's my job! :thumb:

I've seen worse... people getting 1,000 posts a month! Now, that's what I call postwhoring!

VamPyroX said:
Don't forget... that count is from February 2003 to now. That's 15 months of posting... ;) Secondly, what do you expect from a person who's in AllDeaf every day! That's my job! :thumb:

I've seen worse... people getting 1,000 posts a month! Now, that's what I call postwhoring!

Even as a moderator, you're supposed to practice what you preach. Subtlety is the key.

VamPyroX said:

Hahaha... ya smart mouth ! Yeah, I can see your points! :giggle:

i agree with freaky soc, moderating the time u post is the key to consistency, alex has 1,000 something posting and doesn't spend 24/7 in AD he does check the threads doesn't mean he's require to post, hence thats a moderating post counts i have 4,000 something and i m in here every day but i don't post constantly i just pretty much check see whats intresting and whats related for me to post and if i feel like posting then i do so other wise i leave it be. thats the point of the moderation of yr post counts. So depsite that its ok to post but its not ok to be constantly doing this 24/7 which is why ur posting is always at the 7,000 mark. another example several other moderators have under 1,000 posting and they don't post constantly. they do moderator job and when they deem need to post on a feedback or etc. then they will. thats from my point of veiw.

Socrates said:
Oh Jamie, aren't you saying we should sweep the whole issue under the rug and/or wipe our hands away from the issue? You're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am and I respect your opinion because your opinion makes mine just as stronger as mine does for yours.

That sounds a bit condescending but I'll let it slide. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's a waste to complain (yes I'm chosing this word on purpose) about something we really can't do anything about. All we can do is nag, bitch or whine, and hope people get the point.

<~~~~Look at my Numbers of Posts! PostWhore here! Oh well that's Life.. Deal with it. *Grins*

Socrates said:
Even as a moderator, you're supposed to practice what you preach. Subtlety is the key.
So, you suggesting that I shut up? ;) Nah... compared to AllDeaf v1.0, I had an average of 25 posts per day! Secondly, I don't make stupid or bullshit posts... like some members here do. Know those heated threads? I only make a post or two. Why? Cuz I'm only gonna say something once... unlike some members who repeat the same thing over and over... such like those "God" and "pitbull" threads. :crazy:

Subtlety ? Are you tryin' to make AD members to 'fess up their errors ?

VamPyroX said:
unlike some members who repeat the same thing over and over... such like those "God" and "pitbull" threads. :crazy:

Thanks for Reminding me about the "Pitbull thread" :booty:

javapride said:
i agree with freaky soc, moderating the time u post is the key to consistency, alex has 1,000 something posting and doesn't spend 24/7 in AD he does check the threads doesn't mean he's require to post, hence thats a moderating post counts i have 4,000 something and i m in here every day but i don't post constantly i just pretty much check see whats intresting and whats related for me to post and if i feel like posting then i do so other wise i leave it be. thats the point of the moderation of yr post counts. So depsite that its ok to post but its not ok to be constantly doing this 24/7 which is why ur posting is always at the 7,000 mark. another example several other moderators have under 1,000 posting and they don't post constantly. they do moderator job and when they deem need to post on a feedback or etc. then they will. thats from my point of veiw.
Let's not forget... I've been here longer than anyone else. (Except for Alex & Kevbo) You can't call me a postwhore just because I have more posts than everyone else.

Cheri said:
Thanks for Reminding me about the "Pitbull thread" :booty:

I have to admit that I’m still a bit stymied by the ‘Pitbull’ thread. :lol:

no offense vamp. but from my perspective ( and not judging others) the 7k can be out of hand and can be stopped a bit slower, make like less than 10 post or so, u ll see the difference and poeple will slow themselves too. i dont care abt nbrs but i do care abt it going out of hands.

before i forget it doesn't matter whos been here longer or when they been here its just the posting of "25" posting a day can get ridculous i wouldn't post THAT much in a yrs time and i been lookin at other posters and seen only U are the high poster and from my thinking and aspect........ and NO one is blaming NO one, all im saying is, u just post way too much. and if its not what u like hearing im sorry im not here to offend anyone. its just the way u said don't forget whos been here longer thats not the issue, the issue is how u post and etc.

As for posting threads i just think some threads can be done away with and start cleaning up some dead threads and making more room for better threads like Soc's and angel's thread and some other who has good questions. SO thats IMO~! ok :) thats all im here to mention......

Last edited:
javapride said:
no offense vamp. but from my perspective ( and not judging others) the 7k can be out of hand and can be stopped a bit slower, make like less than 10 post or so, u ll see the difference and poeple will slow themselves too. i dont care abt nbrs but i do care abt it going out of hands.

before i forget it doesn't matter whos been here longer or when they been here its just the posting of "25" posting a day can get ridculous i wouldn't post THAT much in a yrs time and i been lookin at other posters and seen only U are the high poster and from my thinking and aspect........ and NO one is blaming NO one, all im saying is, u just post way too much. and if its not what u like hearing im sorry im not here to offend anyone. its just the way u said don't forget whos been here longer thats not the issue, the issue is how u post and etc.

As for posting threads i just think some threads can be done away with and start cleaning up some dead threads and making more room for better threads like Soc's and angel's thread and some other who has good questions. SO thats IMO~! ok :) thats all im here to mention......

You cannot tell others what to do.. I Enjoyed VamPyrox's Post and I do not think he should cut down..His Posts are Worth to Read... And I think everyone is an adult here and do not want to be tell what to do.

Cheri ur jumping the gun here i iddn't tell vamp what to do if u read again I was suggesting thats all ok???? and whats' more ur bashing right now and that kind is not acceptable i wasn not bashing anyone for any matter ok?????

javapride said:
Cheri ur jumping the gun here i iddn't tell vamp what to do if u read again I was suggesting thats all ok???? and whats' more ur bashing right now and that kind is not acceptable i wasn not bashing anyone for any matter ok?????

I am letting it slide off my mind Because, I was not Bashing No Hard Feelings here. :thumb:

none taken cheri and i respect ur wanting to express yr thoughts but lets rein in the harshness and talk calmly ok??? :) love to u too cheri :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Let's not forget... I've been here longer than anyone else. (Except for Alex & Kevbo) You can't call me a postwhore just because I have more posts than everyone else.

Vampy, you have a lot to learn from Alex & e. Take a look at their post numbers, it's what subtlety means. A post "here" and "there" is all you need to make an impact. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back