Postwhores & off-topic threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuifje75 said:
I have a nice choice of two words phrase that I am thinking to say right now, but I won't say it here.

It is obvious my recent post can be misunderstood. I answered to Bullymom and Liebling:))) that they were not postwhores because they made quality posts.

to reword this:

I am sorry, I cannot suffer fools,

I assume from this you are calling VamPyroX, Lisa and Liebling:))), postwhores for short answers.

It shows what a fool you are.

Sometimes two or three words are well enough an answer or you could be considered ignorant for not responding to compliments made.

Or maybe your jealous its not you!!!

Be fair!!!

Last edited:
Okay Eternity,
What am I defenation to you.. Here's... When you talking and kept accusing point finger and contuine talk talk .. you put me into full my mouth.. where can I speak it out ?? (Which I'm trying to mak'ng my point.)
Thank you very much for your time and to trying understanding!

Alex said:
Since AllDeaf is a hobby of mine, I don't find money an issue. I know I sound crazy. :aw:

I find this fantastic and am proud to be associated with you and this forum. I could not do the same and will support you in any way I can.

Last edited:
Red~Rum said:
I am sorry, I cannot suffer fools,

I assume from this you are calling VamPyroX, Lisa and Liebling:))), postwhores for short answers.

It shows what a fool you are.

Sometimes two or three words are well enough an answer or you could be considered ignorant for not responding to compliments made.

Or maybe your jealous its not you!!!

Be fair!!!

Ok, since you judged me as a fool, I will call you a DUMBARSE BYATCH for not even understanding what I said at all... But, I don't feel sorry for you, truly!

I was not calling Bullmom, nor Liza nor Liebling postwhores. I was just trying to explain how members would rather to read quality posts. Alex basically said the exactly same thing as I said, make quality posts and keep this forum informative and interesting. You have been a hothead lately, Redrum.

I don't even feel sorry for some members here who has resorted to arselicking the moderators and the administrator. It is sickening! I know for a fact that the admin is fed up with all the personal beef going on here, so I propose y'all to just grow up and move on. This will be my final piece on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess i know i should be bowing out of this thread but u know we're getting off the topic here and blaming others let's go back to the topic and discuss not blame others.. thanks :)

This thread is getting out of hand. I'm closing it. :locked: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me and/or Alex. Thanks. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back