Post your High School Senior picture.

By the way I enjoy look at all of your senior pictures. ;)

Really? Did I knew you? I realized coach but did not realize any of those girls in the photo. I was a little brat kid back at CSDR. What year did you graduated? I left CSDR in 73.

Oh yeah, I remma u in deafchat by tousi told me to intrude u or other deaf forum in nitemare. I think my nickname was timemachine. If u want to know me, u can send me in private msg.

I'll have to see if I have it and scan it. No digital cameras existed back then. I'm really old. At the deaf school my dorm room had steam heat....
My apartment has steam heat actually not a bad idea really!

Oh yeah, I remma u in deafchat by tousi told me to intrude u or other deaf forum in nitemare. I think my nickname was timemachine. If u want to know me, u can send me in private msg.
I tried to send you in private msg but it says you do not accept. Instead I send you as a contact list.

I tried to send you in private msg but it says you do not accept. Instead I send you as a contact list.

Hey jazz, I already set up ur name in my list. u may contact me in my pm.

Now, this time I finally give up, lol.

Lavender, that is more like it. Wow, you look stunning and beautiful. All this time you are right in the middle in front with the basketball. I am very impress. Right on, girl. There is nothing wrong with your looks and you are just beautiful the way you are. :cool2:

i think i can find few but cant promise that will be perfect picture.

I will see if I can find mine this week. It's just too cold to go digging in the garage.

I have few from 93. I will need to scan them and upload it. I look about the same but more chubby and lot of hair difference.... soon will post...

Man.. I dug this up from the archives. Had to dust it off. Me sporting my new leather jacket. How do you like me now ladies?? :naughty:

Hey... I was not a bad looking kid. And don't laugh... that hairdo was in style back then. It's called the moptop. :rofl2:

rockdrummer-albums-hs-picture4151-moptop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man.. I dug this up from the archives. Had to dust it off. Me sporting my new leather jacket. How do you like me now ladies?? :naughty:

Hey... I was not a bad looking kid. And don't laugh... that hairdo was in style back then. It's called the moptop. :rofl2:
Cute! :P

huh.... you look like Terry Stone (right side) from "Rise of the Footsoldier"

f3.jpg

Back