Post your High School Senior picture.

you are so pretty. I always wondered how they made photos like yours

My mother graduated in 1967 but her graduation picture was black and white.

:ty:, Lighthouse. It is amazing how the photo turn out good for me. My photo was black and white. The photographer or someone who work with the photographer did the painting or coloring on the black and white photo. When I received the Senior photo, I was very surprise to see that it was color and it painted exactly what I looked like. I was very pleased and I love the idea of having a color picture of me instead of black and white. It was really cool. :cool2:

:ty:, Lighthouse. It is amazing how the photo turn out good for me. My photo was black and white. The photographer or someone who work with the photographer did the painting or coloring on the black and white photo. When I received the Senior photo, I was very surprise to see that it was color and it painted exactly what I looked like. I was very pleased and I love the idea of having a color picture of me instead of black and white. It was really cool. :cool2:

Ah, so it was colourised. That explains why the photo almost looks surreal to me. :) It is a nice photo. :) I don't think I have any graduation photos. I will have to look.

I am wondering if that is suppose to be a graduation picture or is that only the sports picture that can be use in the Yearbook? :hmm:

Ha ha ha.. Bebonang, u know that I'm a hiding person, I didn't want everyone to know me if I put my senior pic alone. I'm testing to see if they know me from this forum.

The winner will go to pm b4 given out announcement.

Ha ha ha.. Bebonang, u know that I'm a hiding person, I didn't want everyone to know me if I put my senior pic alone. I'm testing to see if they know me from this forum.

The winner will go to pm b4 given out announcement.

Oh, I see. I don't know what you look like, but if the ADers can figure out which person given the right number on the team shirt. Good luck to them. I did look into your PM profile to see if you have a picture of you, but you do not have any photo albums at all. :roll:

Oh, I see. I don't know what you look like, but if the ADers can figure out which person given the right number on the team shirt. Good luck to them. I did look into your PM profile to see if you have a picture of you, but you do not have any photo albums at all. :roll:

:giggle:

here's my senior picture :) I don't normally post pictures of myself on BB but I figure my screen name doesn't really reveal anything about me.
n1218210457_30125632_9238.jpg

here's my senior picture :) I don't normally post pictures of myself on BB but I figure my screen name doesn't really reveal anything about me.

I could not see a picture, but I see you have an image code.

Wow, you look good and beautiful. I wished my picture were like that in better color picture instead of colourizing the black and white photo. You look a lot better than mine. :cool2:

Bebong and Pinecone, you both are very pretty in your senior pics :)

Hey, I went to CSDF for a short while. When did you attend? :hmm:

Pardon? I didn't attend to CSDF. I graduated from riverside that was a long time ago in 1970's. :D

Wow, you look good and beautiful. I wished my picture were like that in better color picture instead of colourizing the black and white photo. You look a lot better than mine. :cool2:

I think your picture looks very elegant. :)

Pardon? I didn't attend to CSDF. I graduated from riverside that was a long time ago in 1970's. :D
Really? Did I knew you? I realized coach but did not realize any of those girls in the photo. I was a little brat kid back at CSDR. What year did you graduated? I left CSDR in 73.

Back