Post your High School Senior picture.

Fortunately, graduation was in June. :lol:

Our HS colors were blue and white, so the girls wore white and the boys wore blue.

Girls had to wear white dresses under their gowns, and white shoes to match.

Boys wore dress slacks and shoes, collared shirts, and neckties.

If it were me that i would not be happy to wear the white dresses. I prefer blue instead. how did you feel when you had to wear the white dresses? just wonder.

If it were me that i would not be happy to wear the white dresses. I prefer blue instead. how did you feel when you had to wear the white dresses? just wonder.
I didn't see any problem with white dresses. Besides, it would look weird to see dress colors thru the white gown.

Oh, thats true. I would still complain about it. :lol:
I "re-purposed" my graduation dress a few months later to wear to my cousin's wedding. I crocheted a pink vest for it (there are pink ribbons in the puffy white sleeves but they don't show up in the picture). I wore a frosted wig (wigs were in then). (I don't like this pose; it makes my legs look fat, which they weren't. Oh, well, it shows the dress.)

Attachments

• whitedress.jpg
    whitedress.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 22
I "re-purposed" my graduation dress a few months later to wear to my cousin's wedding. I crocheted a pink vest for it (there are pink ribbons in the puffy white sleeves but they don't show up in the picture). I wore a frosted wig (wigs were in then). (I don't like this pose; it makes my legs look fat, which they weren't. Oh, well, it shows the dress.)

I love your outfit. I do not mind wearing that kind of dress with pink crocheted vest. You look beautiful. I dont blame you about the leg part. I have been there too. I keep doing it and still forget not to do this way. lol

Hey you looked nice anyway as i suggest that you are not too worry about your legs were that time..... But i personally that you still look nice tho anyway which is not too bad afterall!!!!!! :D and :thumb:

I am learning a lot here, I remember seeing the big kids dressed like that, but I never knew people wore lots of wigs.

I missed a lot growing up.

Hey you looked nice anyway as i suggest that you are not too worry about your legs were that time..... But i personally that you still look nice tho anyway which is not too bad afterall!!!!!! :D and :thumb:
:ty:

Heh, heh, it's a little too late to worry about it anyway; that was a long time ago. :lol:

I did not know anyone that wore a wig when I was school.

68182_10100119705241563_3221398_52920417_4935455_n.jpg

17, fall 2002.

I am learning a lot here, I remember seeing the big kids dressed like that, but I never knew people wore lots of wigs.

I missed a lot growing up.

Yep, I used to wear wigs (very impressed about buying the wigs cheap) back in the old days. Come to think of it why we are buying the wigs when those wigs should have gone to the cancer patients to cover their bald heads. :hmm:

This was after graduation from high school.

Are you sure you could tell? :giggle:

I took gym with the girls and they did not take off any wig to take a shower! And if a girl wore a wig the girls would be talking about it! If a girl falsie in her bra the whole school knew about it! The boys would say 'r u b b e r" really low when the girl walked by! I am glad I did not need any falsies in my bra!
I use to iron my sister hair , as she did not like her curls!

Back